11-24-2012, 04:26 PM #1
Fuser
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys, i am probably getting a Wii U for xmas, dont hate, i had a ps3 a while back, but got bored and shit. My whole family would be using it, but mostly me. There are a few things i really want to know.
1) I read that you can plug a mic with a headphone jack into the gamepad and talk, can you use iphone headphones? i dont wanna buy a headset if i can use them,
2) For adding people, can you add them ingame, like on ps3 and xbox. Can you click on name or something on bo2 and add? or how do you do it.
Thank you for helping me.
Last edited by Fuser ; 11-24-2012 at 05:44 PM.
11-24-2012, 06:50 PM #2
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
Originally posted by Fuser View Post
Hi guys, i am probably getting a Wii U for xmas, dont hate, i had a ps3 a while back, but got bored and shit. My whole family would be using it, but mostly me. There are a few things i really want to know.
1) I read that you can plug a mic with a headphone jack into the gamepad and talk, can you use iphone headphones? i dont wanna buy a headset if i can use them,
2) For adding people, can you add them ingame, like on ps3 and xbox. Can you click on name or something on bo2 and add? or how do you do it.

There is a Mic built into the headset so there is no need for the additional mic. Also, you create a Nintendo Network iD and you have your own unique iD . This is how you can add your friends Smile
11-24-2012, 06:52 PM #3
mattman6396
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Fuser View Post
Hi guys, i am probably getting a Wii U for xmas, dont hate, i had a ps3 a while back, but got bored and shit. My whole family would be using it, but mostly me. There are a few things i really want to know.

I'm also getting a Wii U for Christmas Happy

But anyway, to answer your questions:
1) I'm 99.9% positive that apple headphones would work.
2) You can add in-game players as friends just like PS3 and Xbox (hover over their name and press a certain button).

Originally posted by Lord
There is a Mic built into the headset so there is no need for the additional mic. Also, you create a Nintendo Network iD and you have your own unique iD . This is how you can add your friends Smile

If I remember correctly, the mic built in to the gamepad cannot be used for in-game chat. Unless you're talking about something else.
Last edited by mattman6396 ; 11-24-2012 at 06:54 PM.
11-30-2012, 08:10 PM #4
You'd think the Apple headphones should work. Kind of makes you wish you could do that with the PS3 controller instead of having that awkward Bluetooth thing they made.
12-17-2012, 09:28 PM #5
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
Originally posted by piddi98 View Post
asdfasdfasdfasdfasdf

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

wadfcasdcfasdfasdfasdfasdf

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

ewfqwefqwefqwefqwefqwef

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

erfgwerfgewrfewrfwerewfgjklnewrølkghweoirghoæreiwhgouwerhgopuwehgipuwehgwopuirgopuewrgouewrgo

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

fqwlekfqwølehfpoiqwhfpoqqwefqwefwqwhepofiqwopiefqwoeipfhiqwehfpqwoeifh

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

weqdqwedwqedqwdpqwfhij qwejfh qwepihfwejkfn eåjfkbkjdgv powiehrgkjwe hwejhfh wlfpqeuhf wqkjef wfkher bfh erfrehgf qwofij wføjkwefklsdjhfkdjshfksdajhfkds ajfhødjshf øasjdhfk øajsføkasf øasf øøøaføh

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

sdfvsdfkjvhsdflkjvhsdlkfjhvlkdsjfhvsdfvdfvdfv

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

fqwedqwedqwedqwdqwdwedqwedrferwfe

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

awdfqwedwqedqwdeqwedqwedqwde

Ah here wtf?
12-24-2012, 07:04 PM #6
BlitzBeast-
Do a barrel roll!
hkjjh hhfffm
12-24-2012, 10:20 PM #7
Cruzer1234
Do a barrel roll!
Earphones work for the jack in the tablet. It has a built in mic so no need for a headset mic.
12-26-2012, 01:16 AM #8
me to im thinking of getting 1
12-27-2012, 06:57 AM #9
I'm really thinking about getting one. The only thing stopping me is the crappy amount of decent games that are available. I have most 3rd party games (ACIII, Batman: AC) etc on PS3. I guess I'll wait for Zelda, Smash Bros etc....
12-27-2012, 06:42 PM #10
Wii U is a waste of time IMO as the next gen consoles are just round the corner Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo