Post: 37Mill Badass Rank~1000% Health~101% Bonus to All stats+1 Golden Key
01-07-2013, 03:33 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sorry it took so long still only has the 1 Gold Key and it missing the Hammerlock Skins/Heads for now but enjoy!

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Chump Norris ; 01-15-2013 at 03:55 AM.
01-15-2013, 03:57 AM #20
Looks like im to newb to figure out how to change the thread title lol.....OP Updated tho!
01-15-2013, 09:14 AM #21
Originally posted by Chump
Sorry it took so long still only has the 1 Gold Key and it missing the Hammerlock Skins/Heads for now but enjoy!

You must login or register to view this content.

Awesome! Thanks for updating. I am trying to do a similar save but with shield capacity. Takes a lot of time plus I am still learning how to do everything still.
01-16-2013, 09:23 AM #22
A save with shield caoacity over health would be great and i would def use it over my save.....but not sure if its possible the only way im able to get so much health is to glitch the game into giving me Health Bonus as 4/5 options it looks like this

Fire Rate
Health Bonus
Health Bonus
Health Bonus
Health Bonus

i posted how to do this on another forum no one really seemed to care because it only works with Health Bonus :(....i feel more than 200% in the gun stats is to OP but most people dont feel the same...i am however working on getting this to 2000% for ppl like me who wanna be OP without their guns being really OP
01-16-2013, 09:40 AM #23
Oh! I see what you mean. No wonder why I could not figure out how you were doing all health. I see it puts the stats with least amount of tokens used on it first but that is about all I could figure out. Still learning a lot about this whole process but it is exciting Happy I like your concept though, that is why I started over with my badass stuff. I don't really mind taking a while to beat enemies and bosses but would like to survive a bit longer.
02-08-2013, 01:17 AM #24
not work to me.unable bla bla bla.why..????:cry:
02-12-2013, 01:26 AM #25
Quanta
Bounty hunter
Can't seem to get it working, I'll keep trying though, thanks.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo