03-25-2013, 11:08 PM #1
MrBelfast
I am Bi-Winning
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
If you could make your perfect game mixed from 2 games what would your's be, you can only pick 2 games and explain why you would pick them .

Mine would be Battlefield 3 and Call of Duty 4
Reason: I find that the Battlefield 3 gaming engine is the best out there so far because of the destructible environment and the rustic style of game-play.
Call of Duty 4 because i loved the style of the maps and the way it was designed .
I know a lot of people would agree and a lot will disagree but that is the point of the thread . So feel free to post you're opinions
03-25-2013, 11:10 PM #2
Default Avatar
Gambler
Originally posted by BELFAST View Post
If you could make your perfect game mixed from 2 games what would your's be, you can only pick 2 games and explain why you would pick them .

Reason: I find that the Battlefield 3 gaming engine is the best out there so far because of the destructible environment and the rustic style of game-play.
Call of Duty 4 because i loved the style of the maps and the way it was designed .
I know a lot of people would agree and a lot will disagree but that is the point of the thread . So feel free to post you're opinions

You can't touch Cod4. That's like trying to improve Kate Upton. stare
03-25-2013, 11:14 PM #3
MrBelfast
I am Bi-Winning
But do you not think that if they actually used the battlefield game engine it would be perfect.
03-26-2013, 03:17 AM #4
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by BELFAST View Post

how bout cod4 without mods and more people its perfect by itself
03-26-2013, 03:42 AM #5
sko
Grunt
Final fantasy XII Combined with Black Ops 1 :love:

Cause Final Fantasy XII was BEAST and Black Ops 1 is still beast. *Poops on black ops 2 cover*stare
03-27-2013, 02:04 AM #6
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Crysis 1 mixed with flower
Rez mixed with call of duty 4 would be good also.
03-27-2013, 07:28 AM #7
solvodan
Do a barrel roll!
GTA IV and Star Ocean IV ... the two games I´ve sent the most time with Smile
04-05-2013, 01:56 AM #8
OpieZModZx
I am error
GTA4 and any CoD because GTA is sick and i like the first person and perks and killstreaks that come with CoD
04-07-2013, 08:23 PM #9
Mass Effect and Skyrim to make the ultimate RPG

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo