04-26-2013, 04:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just some news, straight forward to you guys. Upon testing hack with the update here are current results for things that WORK.

+Can still change color by hack
+Can still remove wings by hack (Lucas Tool and HEX)
+BHP multiply (This was confirmed by a fellow user on here,EliteFleet03)
+Money is still hackable (Mine is at 999,999,999)

Will update when more info and tests are gathered. Cheers all!
Last edited by DaFarmer ; 04-27-2013 at 12:51 AM.
04-28-2013, 02:10 AM #11
What I don't get is why are you guys even bothering to stay on 2.12 I personally don't even find it worth it to be online if you can't even have fun online the pros outweigh the cons in staying at 2.11 GT5 is still without a doubt a great game, but they made it less fun with that update, so I just hope eventually that someone will find a way to change something in hex, that will change how the save is read, this would be great.
04-28-2013, 08:04 AM #12
herpycherp
Gym leader
Originally posted by mooselover101 View Post
What I don't get is why are you guys even bothering to stay on 2.12 I personally don't even find it worth it to be online if you can't even have fun online the pros outweigh the cons in staying at 2.11 GT5 is still without a doubt a great game, but they made it less fun with that update, so I just hope eventually that someone will find a way to change something in hex, that will change how the save is read, this would be great.

Most people only play to hang out with their friends, offline play is for the days of PS2.
04-28-2013, 11:02 AM #13

Forever alone lol JK. Nah cause it more funner online especially with a whole group of people with Fresh cars
04-28-2013, 05:40 PM #14
Soo, the HP multiplier still working putting tht special parts in te car but wingless car not, if for you work in the 2.12 how u do ?
04-28-2013, 05:49 PM #15
jjdog
Do a barrel roll!
and some turbo swaps work the only catch is u need to mod the car to have stage 3 turbo
04-28-2013, 08:22 PM #16
Yes it is very fun online, but it's pointless when you could be going 999 MPH offline or making amazing cars, and if offline play is only for PS2 why are there games like Mafia 2, and Just cause 2 which are for PS3 but have no multyplayer?
04-28-2013, 08:29 PM #17
crcn11
Keeper
Yes it is very fun online, but it's pointless when you could be going 999 MPH offline or making amazing cars, and if offline play is only for PS2 why are there games like Mafia 2, and Just cause 2 which are for PS3 but have no multyplayer?

Going 999mph is pointless altogether.
04-28-2013, 08:35 PM #18
Well not really if you're like me and enjoy trolling people then it's not, but I can see your reasoning, and I myself did mostly realistic HP mods, but every now and then it's fun to go an outrageous speed just for fun. I mean saying that that's pointless is like saying the X1 is pointless. They both have not been done in real life, but that doesn't mean they couldn't be done. I do think realistic HP is more fun however that's my final argument thank you.
05-01-2013, 03:42 AM #19
Misslehead
Do a barrel roll!
Anyone know if the "borrow glitch" still works after the update? Also, who named it a glitch, its just resigning the car via hex.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo