Post: Tutorial how to do engine\chasis swap..etc onGT5 2.14 WING REMOVING POSSIBLE!
07-26-2013, 05:35 PM #1
JK83
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So here is long waited bypass, but be aware that everything doesn't work like it was on 2.11.
1. Decrypt your save
2. Open GT5.0 file with HxD
3. Search your psn with text-string
4. Find long FF line like shown in picture (Code is different in different cars)
5. Change first FF to 74 (Others than 74 may work too but that just sound cool)
6. Save and Encrypt your save.
7. Open garage editor and do your 2.14 hybrid and enjoy Smile

You must login or register to view this content.
After changing that from your current car, you can edit your car what ever you like.
Body,chasis, engine swaps and wing removing is easily doable with garage editor Smile

"Thanks to You must login or register to view this content. How to" Smile

Shortly you need just change First FF to 74 to get editors work again Yes
So remember change that one hex to get these editors work on 2.14 Smile
Remember these editors are made work on 2.11 so everything may not work like it was.

Available editors:Garage editor 1.5 (Edits your current car)

GT5 Garage Editor v1.3.1 (Good to add hidden parts)

Feel free post what works and what not.

Works like 2.11
1.All part swaps Engine, chasis etc.
2.Drivetrain swaps.
3.Hidden parts.
4.Downforce
5.Transmission swap atleast when done like You must login or register to view this content.or You must login or register to view this content.

Do not work or glitched.
1.Slamming from rideheight
2.Changing wrong gearbox causes car jumping
3. HP multiplier
4.Grip multiplier

And yes eliteFleet my Hxd stays fucked\retarded...

Here is You must login or register to view this content.and here is download link to You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by JK83 ; 08-08-2013 at 05:59 AM.

The following 40 users say thank you to JK83 for this useful post:

JordanCarr, 192.168.1.1, BarneyBus, Big Marv, Blah12543, Brian Wong, ch1potle, cocacolin, DoN-WaKiTa, driftinziggy, Eat_Ur_Food, Eric1512, GalleSjef, Gunther592, H!ddenFr!end, herpycherp, hydroaspect, ImOnDatPurple, JeepXJFreak98, jvr, klown, lazzaaro, lopybrooner, LucaTurilli, MadEyeMoody, MFX150, Hayden, PounDJo0DoGz0r, rayskyline895, razerman, rendrezz, RJS, ryd3r, Shogouki, slim355, smuttysy, swagmeister5, tacoxd, TravAU, Zeb06
08-17-2013, 09:00 AM #335
Originally posted by JK83 View Post
Yes that isn't decrypted.
Just remember first edit with bruteforce (Decrypt, edit hxd,save,encrypt) after that open garage editor.
If it doesn't decrypt that, there happened double encryption\decryption.

Ohk J but im using brute force and it says its decrypted because bruteforce goes light green when it goes but when i go to my hXD it just does the same
08-17-2013, 09:07 AM #336
JK83
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by wakatere11 View Post
Ohk J but im using brute force and it says its decrypted because bruteforce goes light green when it goes but when i go to my hXD it just does the same

Take your backup save and try again.

since you have messed something with that one for 100% sure if thats decrypted.
08-18-2013, 08:17 AM #337
Hey Jk

I did all the above new game saves I've even tried different usbs with the same result. What I did tho was use and installed bruteforce on another computer. And it work finally..but the question remains why it never worked on my com, im using a Hp All in one pc
08-18-2013, 08:35 AM #338
Hey Jk

I did all the above new game saves I've even tried different usbs with the same result. What I did tho was use and installed bruteforce on another computer. And it work finally..but the question remains why it never worked on my com, im using a Hp All in one pc

Check if you have these installed or not(If not, then install them):

Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2010:

VB5 Runtime(msvbvm50.exe):
08-18-2013, 08:57 AM #339
Hey Razer

I have all.the requirements above and have reinstalled many ti
es with the same result and notice thatwhen.I.openbruteforce it says to download microsoft visual which I have
08-18-2013, 09:17 AM #340
Hey Razer

I have all.the requirements above and have reinstalled many ti
es with the same result and notice thatwhen.I.openbruteforce it says to download microsoft visual which I have

Hmm.. are you sure you have the correct version? What exactly does it say? Picture or something might be helpful. Also re-installing that might solve te problem.
08-18-2013, 11:34 AM #341
Do u hav a email u can msg me private?I can assure u have all those versiin installed I can send pics of everything im diing via email I.find ngu hard lol im on my mobile sory abt the spelling
08-18-2013, 05:53 PM #342
Hey, I'm brand-new to NGU but I just wanted to pop-in here and say thank-you for the patch walk-around, managed to bring back a few favorite hybrids of mine and many more planned, hopefully PD doesn't manage to patch this with GT6 coming relatively soon.

I did have an issue earlier today where BruteForce wasn't decrypting properly, as mentioned in the couple of previous post, but an uninstall/reinstall seemed to take care of it, so I'm not quite sure 'whats' up, but it seemed to be on BF's side, Luca's program and HxD work fine still.
08-19-2013, 02:24 PM #343
DennisG40
Bounty hunter
hmmm, there comes some maintenance in the next hours... so I think there comes a new update... hopeful nothing with the hybrids, but I donĀ“t think I will be lucky... we will see...

edit:
okay, no update
Last edited by DennisG40 ; 08-19-2013 at 06:23 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo