Post: [Release] 1.03 DEX/CEX Minecraft Inventory Editor - By kiwi_modz and BadChoicesZ
01-17-2014, 10:16 AM #1
kiwi_modz
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello NGU! Today I release to all you Minecraft Modders "DEX or CEX" A Simple Inventory Editor

If You're having problems Trying to Open This Tool and it just Doesn't Open? Install this: [URL="You must login or register to view this content."]Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5[/URL] If you're Still having issues Also Try Installing This: You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

Tutorial:

1.Fill your first slot up with an item it can be any slot in your Inventory, crafting table, chest etc, But to make Things Easier, use your first slot with an easy item. dirt, Cobblestone, sand etc. And also use a high amount number like 45 +

Lets Say you Filled up your 1st slot with 58 Cobblestone

2.The Tool should Look the same. In the "Items" list select your item, witch in my case is Cobblestone then Enter the "amount" - "58" in the Amount textbox then click the "Find Offset" Button

Here you see it Searching for the offset:
While its searching, do not use, place, open anything.

Search range is 34000000 - 38000000 And Search times vary. Longest search 30 - 40 sec's but id say around 60% of the time its a fast search Smile but like i said, it all comes down to how close the offset is to 34000000

A Massive Thanks to BadChoicesZ For Adding the Search Function/Method.

3. Cool so we have found the offset, From here you can Check the offset, change the amount "255 is max" and also change the item.

I'm going to change mine to 255 of block of Diamond and click "Set All". as seen here:

Q.
Why does it say that the offset was found "all green" but nothing happens when i try change the item or amount.
A.
This will happen, Just throw away a few blocks and try using a odd amount. If all fails use a different item.

Q.
Why does the item reset when i try use or place it.
A.
This happens on other peoples servers. go to a Crafting table, open it and repeat steps 1 to 3 from there. Give your self items you can then craft in to actual items and the items you craft will stick. e.g: turn Diamond blocks in to Diamond.
I don't know of any other method as to yet. feed back on this issue would be great.

lastly if the search puts "45" in the text box. no offset was found.

misc:
Ip address saves on connect no need to keep re entering upon opening the tool - Thanks BaSs HaXoR for the method

If you have any other issues, Quote this and ill get back to you asap Smile

Other than that guys, Hope you Enjoy.

Credits:
BadChoicesZ
Renton
BaSs HaXoR
iMCSx
Enstone
Dnawrkshp
quicksi1ver

Virus Scan:
Detection ratio: 2 / 48

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks to Sir Zee For this Smile Read it Peps

Originally posted by Sir
Hey friendos who have problems i found out you need to click,the set all at least 2-3 times and your items will change i rec being near a Chest box. so you can toss the items in there etc. number i used 42 and higher :P hope this helps you!

Edit-also Freezes when constantly used.

And for users who have trouble, Opening the tool! Download the ps3tmapi.dll <-- Google it.

Folder should look like this You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by kiwi_modz ; 01-22-2014 at 09:33 PM.

The following 42 users say thank you to kiwi_modz for this useful post:

-SuperMan, RAB, Żephyr, Aphelion09, Asian, Authority Modz, BadChoicesZ, BaSs_HaXoR, Cali-_-Hoster, Chip ♞, Creepz, Creepzoid 0___0, Dannie Fresh, DannyBoiSmith, gaming_nation, H-A-X-O, iLLy-i, jp187187, LeGiiT_xFlaMeZz, Mango_Knife, MedioHazard, NGU-xNiicKzHD, ProFreakZzHD, Pure NV, QuantumDev, quicksi1ver, RambosNGU, Renton, sauib786, SeeNoKey, Sir Zee, SWAT CLAN, Taylors Bish, ThePaaqoHD, Turk_Warrior, User343234, Fatality, zxvalleymodz, zZzBigcano
02-02-2014, 03:23 AM #47
help i cant use for ccapi (cex) its sais i cant find tmapi but thats for dex and im clicking cex help please
02-03-2014, 09:39 PM #48
Are you updating today still
02-04-2014, 08:47 PM #49
the tool is very cool and nice but i dont get itShiver
02-09-2014, 09:51 PM #50
I tried did everything u did but i cant attach it it says Failed to attach i got the ip right i did everything you did in the tutorial

Do i need a cfw? or jailbreak? or somthing or can i do it on a regular ps3???
Last edited by JustinIsBoss ; 02-09-2014 at 10:20 PM.
02-10-2014, 03:48 AM #51
gaming_nation
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ilikeitdeep View Post
haha being a dumbass missing ps3mapi thanks for the advice

ok I put the ps3tmapi.dll in the folder and still nothing doesn't open any more advice.

Download the visal basic thing on the to. Install it and try to open it.
02-11-2014, 10:18 AM #52
Default Avatar
lshian
Originally posted by JustinIsBoss View Post
I tried did everything u did but i cant attach it it says Failed to attach i got the ip right i did everything you did in the tutorial

Do i need a cfw? or jailbreak? or somthing or can i do it on a regular ps3???

Me too. Can't attach. it say CEX connected but can't attach. I am using CFW CEX
02-19-2014, 03:30 AM #53
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens
It only works about 1/10 times for me on CEX. I put it in the first inventory spot on my hotbar, and the first spot in my inventory... No difference. It works fine once and then doesn't work at all..
02-22-2014, 08:15 PM #54
i cant find the offset... HOW DO I FIND IT????
03-01-2014, 04:46 AM #55
clark1226
Who’s Jim Erased?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]30041[/ATTACH]im having this problem help ??
Originally posted by kiwi
Hello NGU! Today I release to all you Minecraft Modders "DEX or CEX" A Simple Inventory Editor

If You're having problems Trying to Open This Tool and it just Doesn't Open? Install this: [URL="You must login or register to view this content."]Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5[/URL] If you're Still having issues Also Try Installing This: You must login or register to view this content.

Tutorial:

1.Fill your first slot up with an item it can be any slot in your Inventory, crafting table, chest etc, But to make Things Easier, use your first slot with an easy item. dirt, Cobblestone, sand etc. And also use a high amount number like 45 +

Lets Say you Filled up your 1st slot with 58 Cobblestone

2.The Tool should Look the same. In the "Items" list select your item, witch in my case is Cobblestone then Enter the "amount" - "58" in the Amount textbox then click the "Find Offset" Button

Here you see it Searching for the offset:
While its searching, do not use, place, open anything.

Search range is 34000000 - 38000000 And Search times vary. Longest search 30 - 40 sec's but id say around 60% of the time its a fast search Smile but like i said, it all comes down to how close the offset is to 34000000

A Massive Thanks to BadChoicesZ For Adding the Search Function/Method.

3. Cool so we have found the offset, From here you can Check the offset, change the amount "255 is max" and also change the item.

I'm going to change mine to 255 of block of Diamond and click "Set All". as seen here:

Q.
Why does it say that the offset was found "all green" but nothing happens when i try change the item or amount.
A.
This will happen, Just throw away a few blocks and try using a odd amount. If all fails use a different item.

Q.
Why does the item reset when i try use or place it.
A.
This happens on other peoples servers. go to a Crafting table, open it and repeat steps 1 to 3 from there. Give your self items you can then craft in to actual items and the items you craft will stick. e.g: turn Diamond blocks in to Diamond.
I don't know of any other method as to yet. feed back on this issue would be great.

lastly if the search puts "45" in the text box. no offset was found.

misc:
Ip address saves on connect no need to keep re entering upon opening the tool - Thanks BaSs HaXoR for the method

If you have any other issues, Quote this and ill get back to you asap Smile

Other than that guys, Hope you Enjoy.

Credits:
BadChoicesZ
Renton
BaSs HaXoR
iMCSx
Enstone
Dnawrkshp
quicksi1ver

Virus Scan:
Detection ratio: 2 / 48

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks to Sir Zee For this Smile Read it Peps

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo