03-16-2014, 12:49 AM #1
Kappa
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Note: As of 4/13/2014 this service is no longer free of charge. I've spent a lot of time modding saves for the community.
Over 100 saves modded so far. Thank you to everyone who's been involved.

Account Modding:
Add $50,000,000 credits to your account and/or modify your stats (Races Entered, Races Won, Credits Earned, etc.).
Price: $2

Other Modifications:
Contact for more information.

Requirements:
Flash Drive

Getting Started:
Plug a flash drive into a USB port on your PS3. Go to Saved Data Utility (PS3) and copy your GT6 save to the flash drive. There will now be a "PS3" folder on your flash drive. Copy that folder to your computer and add the folder to a .zip archive.

Next Step:
Send a private message or email ([email][email protected][/email]) and attach the .zip file to the message.
Tell me which mods you want. I'll mod the save and write back to you once it's finished.

Payments:
Once payment has been received, a link to your download will be sent to your inbox. To make a payment You must login or register to view this content. and send to [email][email protected][/email].
Last edited by Kappa ; 06-04-2014 at 10:05 PM.

The following 34 users say thank you to Kappa for this useful post:

b45678, bejekas, Cjaj88, cuweniwant, dr1ft3r, Gooncantrel, HaTeRM4NR33T, herpycherp, HSD_Mohave, iKnurs, juxtanoob, kjb39, MadEyeMoody, morley316, nsfgp, Pastej, Player687, Rand0mxdeath, rayhan187, ruidacosta, Salmaniac7, shaqthekiller, t3h, TakumiFuji01, Tom_dolby, Truu420
04-04-2014, 10:00 AM #65
Kappa
Bounty hunter
Fixed
Thank you
04-04-2014, 11:52 AM #66
Truu420
Save Point
Thanks Legit!
04-04-2014, 03:32 PM #67
You still doing? I can send yet?
04-04-2014, 04:31 PM #68
Here is my save
You must login or register to view this content.
04-04-2014, 06:33 PM #69
Thank you so much.
04-05-2014, 12:57 AM #70
b45678
Save Point
Thanks for the service, man, as well as the help. I'll try out what you told me sometime today or tomorrow. c:
04-08-2014, 09:20 PM #71
Any chance that doing this will get me banned from online? I know one of my friends got banned when he modified his save and went online with it.
04-08-2014, 09:46 PM #72
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by enigma1400 View Post
Any chance that doing this will get me banned from online? I know one of my friends got banned when he modified his save and went online with it.

This is one of those questions you just know is BS.

There is always a chance of being banned when doing something against the TOS. That being said I personally have not heard of a single instance where someone has gotten banned for modding GT6 with the exception of your friend. Now I have to ask myself why would someone who 'knows' that his friend got banned ask if there is a chance of being banned? You know what this smells like right?
Asking is fine, the answer is no one has yet but there is always a chance. Why add the obvious bullshit?
04-09-2014, 03:04 AM #73
Kappa
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by FarSideX View Post
This is one of those questions you just know is BS.

There is always a chance of being banned when doing something against the TOS. That being said I personally have not heard of a single instance where someone has gotten banned for modding GT6 with the exception of your friend. Now I have to ask myself why would someone who 'knows' that his friend got banned ask if there is a chance of being banned? You know what this smells like right?
Asking is fine, the answer is no one has yet but there is always a chance. Why add the obvious bullshit?

lol
Originally posted by enigma1400 View Post

Unlikely. Game Genie basically does the same thing and, as far as I know, no one has been banned because of it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo