07-02-2014, 04:52 AM #1
xXRULAYXx
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, NGU im having issues getting to go online when im loading the game to get into a mp map my game goes blackscreen with a loading icon in top right and wont stop so then I need to quit game and restart game and issue still occurs I tried to uninstall update and reinstall same problem... Does anyone else have this issue and can help? Thank You! Facepalm P.s Im on 4.50ITA (DEX) CFW and I was wondering if I need to do something for it to work on a CFW.? Smile
07-02-2014, 07:22 AM #2
moenahli
Bounty hunter
does this happen with all maps or only dlc maps?
07-02-2014, 05:05 PM #3
xXRULAYXx
Gym leader
Originally posted by moenahli View Post
does this happen with all maps or only dlc maps?

All maps when loading quick match and anything that gets you into a match.
07-02-2014, 06:11 PM #4
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Since you already tried deleting the dame data and reinstalling you could try rebuilding your filesystem, etc. from the recovery menu. Also check if it behaves the same way on an new user account on your PS3.

Not sure if any of that will fix it but I would try those things first. You don't say if you are using a disc version or a downloaded version. If it is from a backup try the original disc.
07-03-2014, 06:37 AM #5
xXRULAYXx
Gym leader
Originally posted by FarSideX View Post
Since you already tried deleting the dame data and reinstalling you could try rebuilding your filesystem, etc. from the recovery menu. Also check if it behaves the same way on an new user account on your PS3.

Not sure if any of that will fix it but I would try those things first. You don't say if you are using a disc version or a downloaded version. If it is from a backup try the original disc.

wont that take off JB?
07-03-2014, 07:00 AM #6
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by TheBestModzHD View Post
wont that take off JB?

What? Rebuild filesytem (Actually it is Restore File System) no, that is just similar to CHKDSK on a PeeCee. As long as you do not do a system update you will not lose your JB. You can even replace the hard drive without losing a JB (although you do need to reinstall your CFW if you do)
Restore File System is the same thing your PS3 does after it detects an improper shut down. You could also try rebuild database, you will lose all your messages so save them if you want to keep them if you do that.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo