08-21-2014, 02:43 PM #1
NNemis
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I made this thread for anyone looking to find some people to play minecraft with. I'm looking to form some sort of solid group of players on PS3 to play the game.

I'm on PSN thru most of the day unless im playing a ps1/ps2 classic. add PSN: Imonaruthlesstip

I will be running the save game off my PS3 and i have 2 mics so i will always have one fully charged, with one other who i guess u could consider important, he will be on daily periodically and has a mic, and i have a handful of friends that are going to play and sign in once in a while.

The reason I want to post here is to search for real players that enjoy the game also looking to play online, and of course anyone that has no reason to be playing for a reason like being a sabotage of some sort or a troll, will simply be insta removed because im gonna keep a solid environment for some creative minecraft players.

A mic would be best for communication, idc though as i will msg to communicate too. Add me on PSN if u have the ps3 copy of minecraft, I am goin to start the world as of the day this post is made. We will likely set up close to spawn for an area in order for the new players on the world to quickly get to us to start playing, trading with the rest n shyt.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo