08-31-2014, 12:24 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sup guys,

I wanted to let you guys know that GT6 saves are successfully decrpyted.
Want proof?

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks to dr1ft3r this is his save data, and was the only user to send me a save. The other thread I posted was just arguing and other stuff and should be ashamed of yourself. You could of made everthing a bit easier.

I would like to thank a good friend of mine aswell.

Expect something in the future Winky Winky
Last edited by Red-EyeX32 ; 09-02-2014 at 07:40 AM.

The following 39 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

alexnipi, AlienPrime, Blah12543, Breww, BRIZZEL, Chuck_mac, cjdb5, Costas1, csgui, cuda0582, dr1ft3r, e_dub64, elgolumm, Elston87, FarSideX, Fizzy Joon, HaTeRM4NR33T, herpycherp, jordanhumphries, KINGMANI, land161, Marco_Legend, Misslehead, Norway-_-1999, pink1, PinKPanther1020, predator13, SHAkA, smuttysy, SnakeBitteni, Sofly00, Jon Snow, t3h, Tetsu_X, therifboy, Thirst, Tycoon, yussuaif

The following 2 users groaned at Red-EyeX32 for this awful post:

Obris, ohTrashy
09-05-2014, 01:23 PM #47
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by HeXaDoN View Post
Yes I do have WINE, I tried it on bruteforce it won't work, I tried downloading different versions of Bruteforce still does not work.

Use pfdtool. Bruteforce uses pfdtool to encrypt/decript. There is lots of info available for resigning once it is decrypted and the source code for pfdtool is available. Being a command line tool there is probably a linux binary available if you can't compile your own stuff, otherwise it should run under wine as it is only using file IO.

I am not a fan of Windows, I avoid using it when I can but when I see someone on Linux say "Because most of the programs I want are like windows," then all I can say is they are on the the wrong OS for them. What I do recommend for you is to dual boot your computer, use a small partition for Windows so you use those programs and then boot back into Linux.
09-05-2014, 02:46 PM #48
My buddy on OSX is able to run BFSD on his mac, only issue he got is he's not able to find where it's installed so he needs to reinstall it everytime he needs to use it.
09-05-2014, 09:30 PM #49
With the save decrypted, can you access hidden tracks and cars, like certain VGTs and the Zahara track now?
09-06-2014, 12:11 AM #50
danm nice
09-06-2014, 12:29 AM #51
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by land161 View Post
With the save decrypted, can you access hidden tracks and cars, like certain VGTs and the Zahara track now?

There is no save editor, I think the issue lies in rebuilding the save game re-encrypted so the save is not rejected at load. I'd like for some details to come out on if that has been accomplished or not.
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 09-06-2014 at 12:33 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to SiNiST3R for this useful post:

Eat_Ur_Food, herpycherp
09-06-2014, 01:54 AM #52
herpycherp
Gym leader
Yeah Red, give us some progress? Smile

The following user thanked herpycherp for this useful post:

t3h
09-06-2014, 09:39 PM #53
I'd like to get involved, I helped with gt5 for a bit and have some experience with save editing. If you would please inform me of how to decrypt the save it would save me some time. I have been inactive for a while but this guy online really made me motivated to make a modded car blanked out save file. other things to look for would be gold medal licenses, super soft tires, all cars+credits(already been done). A good reason for creating this save will be for those who don't devote their whole life to games. I did make some pretty awesome cars for gt 5.

nvm I got it. not hard atall
Last edited by modded_hero ; 09-06-2014 at 10:01 PM.
09-07-2014, 12:26 AM #54
Eat_Ur_Food
Vault dweller
Originally posted by hero View Post
I'd like to get involved, I helped with gt5 for a bit and have some experience with save editing. If you would please inform me of how to decrypt the save it would save me some time. I have been inactive for a while but this guy online really made me motivated to make a modded car blanked out save file. other things to look for would be gold medal licenses, super soft tires, all cars+credits(already been done). A good reason for creating this save will be for those who don't devote their whole life to games. I did make some pretty awesome cars for gt 5.

nvm I got it. not hard atall

Hi there, please enlighten us on how you decrypted the save or more importantly how you put it all together for gt6 to recognize it.
Last edited by Eat_Ur_Food ; 09-07-2014 at 12:33 AM.
09-07-2014, 01:38 AM #55
Originally posted by Food View Post
Hi there, please enlighten us on how you decrypted the save or more importantly how you put it all together for gt6 to recognize it.

He's lying. Anyhow, what would you guys want to be updated with?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo