09-19-2014, 08:44 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello!

This is my DESTINY 1.03 rtm tool Tustin

You must login or register to view this content.

VIRUSCAN: You must login or register to view this content.

DOWNLOASad Awesome You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy!

The following 2 users say thank you to WeedModzZ for this useful post:

JesseBropez, uome68

The following 5 users groaned at WeedModzZ for this awful post:

Creepzoid 0___0, EG6, raduboxer, rodrigovidal, zSunriseModz
09-22-2014, 07:59 PM #20
raduboxer
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Cyb3r View Post
You're using public CIDs and blame us for your accounts banned? lmao
As i said there's nothing called "just account ban ", if you you get banned it's CID banned and you can't login to destiny servers with any other account using the same CID.
not CC publics they are my own collection that i have extracted myself from bkpps3.bin not exactly private but i highly doubt anyone is using these and even if someone in the world was using these CID it would of just been CID banned my account would have been ok thats why 1 account was CID and account banned and the other one was only account kranks tool gave me the CID and account ban yours only gave me account ban
09-22-2014, 09:59 PM #21
OpenlyLegit
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Cyb3r View Post
You're using public CIDs and blame us for your accounts banned? lmao
As i said there's nothing called "just account ban ", if you you get banned it's CID banned and you can't login to destiny servers with any other account using the same CID.

Please ignore the haters been using your tool since release and been doing fine

Originally posted by raduboxer View Post
not CC publics they are my own collection that i have extracted myself from bkpps3.bin not exactly private but i highly doubt anyone is using these and even if someone in the world was using these CID it would of just been CID banned my account would have been ok thats why 1 account was CID and account banned and the other one was only account kranks tool gave me the CID and account ban yours only gave me account ban

Your full of it Been using it since day 1 no ban you must have done something extra and don't want to admit it

The following user thanked OpenlyLegit for this useful post:

raduboxer
09-22-2014, 11:09 PM #22
raduboxer
Vault dweller
Originally posted by oshea1995 View Post
Please ignore the haters been using your tool since release and been doing fine

Your full of it Been using it since day 1 no ban you must have done something extra and don't want to admit it
as i stated all i used with kranks and his tool on separate accounts i never done anything extra all im trying to do is warn people to stay away from shit im not gonna come back here every minute arguing my advice stay away for now someone out there will make something great and safe for destiny
09-23-2014, 07:03 AM #23
can u help us how do u get away with it? i am only using psn patch and i know they will still catch me easily if i use the tool.
09-23-2014, 10:06 AM #24
why it giving me this error? You must login or register to view this content.

I noticed i am having this error on all apps that requires ccapi, except the original one (control console 2.50)

Plz help
09-23-2014, 12:32 PM #25
sihaybsful
Save Point
hey why not shre the Tool bro,i mean its been a while dont u think sahring it with people that are not elite can be a good thing???
09-23-2014, 04:53 PM #26
toufil
Do a barrel roll!
thanks!
09-23-2014, 06:19 PM #27
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by malik112 View Post
why it giving me this error? You must login or register to view this content.

I noticed i am having this error on all apps that requires ccapi, except the original one (control console 2.50)

Plz help

That error looks like PS3Lib for CCAPI 2.00 attempting to connect to CCAPI.dll 2.50. When they made the update to the dll they threw all the basic standards for library creation out the window. TargetComms is not exported under that name in 2.50, only in 2.00

Control Console 2.50 is also not the original, that is why it is called 2.50.

This tool has PS3Lib.dll for 2.00 and CCAPI.dll for 2.50 included with it and that is what is causing the error. Makes me think he just ripped this off of someone else. I suggest using someone else's tool if you are dead set on getting banned from Destiny.
09-23-2014, 07:11 PM #28
Yeah i was banned a day after i used it...time and patience and maybe someone will come out with something better

I was just account banned...my CID is still fine as it let me sign in with a different account
Last edited by KilikaDenn13 ; 09-23-2014 at 07:13 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo