10-05-2014, 03:19 PM #1
Mauzey
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Found this while browsing the Destiny subreddit.

I CANNOT CONFIRM THAT THIS WORKS EVERY TIME. I simply found the video :P
If the glitch doesn't work, that area is still a very efficient SB farming location - rotate around the edge of the area, going into all of the caves... you'll see for yourself ^^

Link to Thread:
You must login or register to view this content.

Video:

One of the comments from the original thread:[/u]

Originally posted by another user
Wanna know something better than the Chest Run? How about infinite bloom + chests.

Head to the Ishtar Commons. There are 2 chests that can spawn on the bottom floor of the building you exit out of, one is at the rear, the other can be at the door. On the other side of the commons, leading to the "N/Gen Branch", there can be a chest to the left in an elevator opening thing, and 3 possible locations on the right in the lab rooms and elevator. (there are also other spots in the area that can have chests too, but they aren't used in the trick).

Here's the trick though, if there is a chest in any of these spots, you can grab it, and have time to run to either the "Hall of Whispers" or the "N/Gen Branch" load points, depending on which side of the area it is. You can then run right back, and a respawn of the chest in the same spot will be there for you to open again. You can continue doing this, opening chest after chest after chest. It's the same trick as the recently popular "Rocketyard Chest Farm" video that was trending. (I got bored of doing the Rocketyard and went looking for other possible places)

You can also pick up a spirit bloom each time as well if you feel like it, just pick it up before the chest each time (though the chests give you a tonne of spirit bloom anyways, so I don't think it's worth it).

I've had some pretty good runs doing this, even got myself an Ascendant Shard out of one of the chests. The only thing you have to worry about is people being put in your instance, as they will screw up your respawn chain usually.

Originally posted by ATypicalSe7en View Post
Couldn't find that many Spirit Bloom in the general area that was shown in the video and they didn't glitch for me ( Probably try again later on the day) but the second part in the Commons by the N/gen branch is a pretty good spot to farm for them because of the small area but couldn't do the chest glitch because people kept showing up but best chances doing the chest glitch with no interruption is usually during the early morning 2AM-7AM
Last edited by Mauzey ; 10-06-2014 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Added Quote

The following 4 users say thank you to Mauzey for this useful post:

ATypicalSe7en, IRoyxX, King Kazma, mysteryman455
10-06-2014, 10:58 AM #2
ATypicalSe7en
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Mauzey View Post
Found this while browsing the Destiny subreddit.

I CANNOT CONFIRM THAT THIS WORKS EVERY TIME. I simply found the video :P
If the glitch doesn't work, that area is still a very efficient SB farming location - rotate around the edge of the area, going into all of the caves... you'll see for yourself ^^

Link to Thread:
You must login or register to view this content.

Video:

One of the comments from the original thread:[/u]

Couldn't find that many Spirit Bloom in the general area that was shown in the video and they didn't glitch for me ( Probably try again later on the day) but the second part in the Commons by the N/gen branch is a pretty good spot to farm for them because of the small area but couldn't do the chest glitch because people kept showing up but best chances doing the chest glitch with no interruption is usually during the early morning 2AM-7AM

The following 2 users say thank you to ATypicalSe7en for this useful post:

King Kazma, Mauzey
10-06-2014, 04:58 PM #3
Mauzey
Gym leader
Originally posted by ATypicalSe7en View Post

Yeah I think the glitch was a 1 off, I tried re-creating it last night by waiting for it to naturally spawn there - didn't work. I've yet to try the chest method, thanks for confirming Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo