10-19-2014, 08:25 PM #1
Tustin
Balls of Steel
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Find any further updates here: You must login or register to view this content.

All credit goes to Rick (Gibbed) for developing.

You must login or register to view this content.

This allows you to modify your Borderlands: TPS save data which includes your level, money, moonstones, backpack and a lot more.

Revision notes:

• Fixed Vehicle Steering Mode causing reencode mismatch.
  • Fixed Relic to Oz Kit.
  • Reimplemented packed item handling to improve handling of DLC items.
  • Updates to game info (“Handsome Jack Pack”) for the new Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel! content.

Here's my video tutorial if you need help:
Last edited by James reborn ; 07-03-2018 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Updated Link : ily Tustin

The following 27 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

Hammy, Blah12543, civic50449, Creepzoid 0___0, DEradicator, DevilsMassacre, FAKA_ELITE, iStonerHQ, Welsh, Deleted-User0000000012210, Norway-_-1999, Darth Saul, pedicap, Renton, ResistThePower, RTE, s0xmyd0xpl0x, SC58, Script Kiddie, ShutTheCrunchUp, skaterboy16, stevo10000, Taylor, Vanz
10-20-2014, 11:56 PM #38
anyone? i tried to spend some moonrock money from the guy but he wont let me spend any...????
10-20-2014, 11:59 PM #39
Originally posted by Blood
omg too much BS with this had to do every extra step on the planet for nothing to work
thanks anyway

i spent almost 3 hours on it until i got everything working... so it does work!!!
10-21-2014, 12:00 AM #40
so i did the game.whateverTheFuck
then i did the step by step decrypt method and i get this dumb ass error still
10-21-2014, 12:03 AM #41
Originally posted by digitalgangster View Post
i spent almost 3 hours on it until i got everything working... so it does work!!!

3 hours what extra did you do? i just fucked up my usb drive cuz i was so frusturated. it doesnt take 3 hours to do the steps he explained so what id deh secret
10-21-2014, 12:22 AM #42
nevermind i wanna suck your dick no homo it works!
10-21-2014, 04:26 AM #43
skaterboy16
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
Find any further updates here: You must login or register to view this content.

All credit goes to Rick (Gibbed) for developing.

This allows you to modify your Borderlands: TPS save data which includes your level, money, moonstones, backpack and a lot more.

Some things to note:

• As this is the first release, damage to your save files could occur. Don’t use it if you don’t want to take that risk.
  • Fast Travel tab is (obviously) missing, due to changes in how that’s handled. It may return in the future.
  • I have no idea if console (PS3, 360) formats/compression was changed at all, so that may be broken.
  • Fixed some reencode issues, if you encounter more, please comment this post.

Here's my video tutorial if you need help:

the only thing i cant seem to get working is the skill points i set it to like 25 and nothing happens on the game but everything else i picked and change is there. but o well
10-21-2014, 04:59 AM #44
Originally posted by Tustin View Post
As requested, here's a tutorial! (Damn you Needa for beating me tears)

I make it same like in the video but everytime Error SHA1
It´s strange that Gibbed´s tool didnt work for my.
10-22-2014, 12:44 AM #45
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by NeedaMilfSoon View Post
I have been using his save editor for all consoles saves. It still works just like the borderlands 2 editor did, you guys just aren't doing it the correct way.

Do you kno what the cheat option in bruteForce is for? I'm going to test it out when I get home, just curious if I should try or just gunna waste my time
10-22-2014, 01:03 AM #46
NeedaMilfSoon
In my man cave
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
Do you kno what the cheat option in bruteForce is for? I'm going to test it out when I get home, just curious if I should try or just gunna waste my time

If I remember correctly, it is tied in with Game Genie cheats database. If there is cheats for the game, it applies em. I doubt there is any on there for BL2 yet anyways, probably useless :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo