10-25-2014, 08:00 PM #1
Cyb3r
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
New Video of my upcoming tool has been uploaded, Enjoy:

New Video:

Old Video:

Last edited by Cyb3r ; 11-01-2014 at 06:45 AM.

The following 52 users say thank you to Cyb3r for this useful post:

One, 133mhz, 1austin112, AmericanModzHD, Ariel R., AutoModder, BedWetting, Camo Overalls, Creepzoid 0___0, DEradicator, Criptus, DeviDVS, djattic, DMAAR-7777, dynamiccs, Eddie Mac, EG6, elroe13, EquakeCSharp, EternalHabit, foxtrot08, Franky, Hadrik, htown281, iAmCracky, Indiana Mods, iTпDM, Welsh, Jarvis123 xOGx, Karisma, khalid5257, KranK, kristijan1001, Mauzey, MEGANO5, ModaTron, MORPHEUS__2142, Next To Nothing, professorbil, raidjr, rodrigovidal, Shadow-Slayer, Shuffles, Smoky420, TheUnknown21, Tseerock, WhyUMadKid, xempireBmX, XLordSesshomaru, XphLithium, xxIOxx, yomen9
10-27-2014, 03:44 AM #56
Originally posted by Cyb3r View Post
Here's a little peek at the new mods, i haven't recorded the SP though because it's trailer, although i just started looking into 2 days ago:

I have found alot more mods i'm going to update these thread after while, for legit players i'm sorry but this game is going to hell, Have fun.

Congratulations my good friend Happy Nice
10-27-2014, 04:06 AM #57
Here's a little peek at the new mods, i haven't recorded the SP though because it's trailer, although i just started looking into 2 days ago:

I have found alot more mods i'm going to update these thread after while, for legit players i'm sorry but this game is going to hell, Have fun.

So much want!! Just to test it out, i doubt i'll play it often. Lol, already got two bans. Gets tiring but new mods make it worth going back to just to try them out.
10-27-2014, 11:58 AM #58
MEGANO5
Dawn Of The Legion

As much I am in love with this upcoming RTM you have ,as it hurts I was the one killed over that stationary bike if so right to said.
What the heck !!
10-27-2014, 12:06 PM #59
Cyb3r
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by MEGANO5 View Post
As much I am in love with this upcoming RTM you have ,as it hurts I was the one killed over that stationary bike if so right to said.
What the heck !!

Lol sorry to hear that, are you Sn1ppZ or RadeP?
10-27-2014, 01:26 PM #60
Themask75
Save Point
hello you can buy your tool please
10-27-2014, 04:19 PM #61
MEGANO5
Dawn Of The Legion
Lol sorry to hear that, are you Sn1ppZ or RadeP?

RadeP, but that's my friends id I was trying to get him the 10 spree kills bounty since he sucks in MP

I somehow suspected WTH this guy is dancing for didn't paid attention to your name tag I was actually with my mobilized bike hiding behind that rock saw you dancing thought ok this guy is not serious to play lemme just take over dat bike man I was 7 kill spree.
10-27-2014, 04:24 PM #62
Hmmm, and say for how long can you do this before the ban hammer swing sending you to oblivion? Surely, you'll give up after getting banned every time you create a new account. Choco

I'm not hating here, I'm rather impressed. Problem is you can't tamper with a server-side game and get away with it.
10-27-2014, 05:51 PM #63
1austin112
League Champion
Originally posted by XboxOffender View Post
Hmmm, and say for how long can you do this before the ban hammer swing sending you to oblivion? Surely, you'll give up after getting banned every time you create a new account. Choco

I'm not hating here, I'm rather impressed. Problem is you can't tamper with a server-side game and get away with it.

you can when you have antiban
10-27-2014, 09:26 PM #64
he's not releasing any mods for you n00bs, this is only a preview as well so you might as well move along!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo