Post: [Release] Destiny Mini tool - by Eddie Mac and Cyb3r
11-06-2014, 07:07 PM #1
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys so Cyb3r and I have decided for now to release a mini-tool for the one's that have been patiently waiting and supporting us on making a tool for this game. Also for the one's that had respect for our personal time. We intended to make a big release for everyone but seeing as some people (DJ_KILLA1337) and a couple more ignorant people just had to keep attacking us and talking about things that they have no clue about, we are now just releasing this. Sorry there is not more but when you are getting attacked over something that should be fun for everyone and not fighting over you just loose interest in continuing on the project or helping out the "community". Cyb3r and I and have done our fair share for this community so i would hope the mature one's will understand.

*Anyways enough of the rant here is the tool so i hope you guys enjoy this for now, Also if anyone is interested we will be doing services for getting accounts to level 20 and completing strike or VoG missions. Services are not open yet but will be soon. And again we do appreciate the people that were patient and respected our time :p

Pic of the tool: You must login or register to view this content.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Eddie Mac ; 11-07-2014 at 05:37 PM.

The following 58 users say thank you to Eddie Mac for this useful post:

Hammy, ๔๏ภєคภ๔๏ภ๏ש, One, alexcubano, Arrow_Modz, BaSs_HaXoR, BedWetting, bighomie21, Camo Overalls, Creepzoid 0___0, Cyb3r, Riften, DEradicator, DesperateDevil, DJ_KILLA1337, EG6, EzBoi, GIVEME-ALL, htown281, Indiana Mods, Jarvis123 xOGx, jpzoou, khalid5257, Kronoaxis, Kyzhh, Loxy, malik112, MaNamesTyler, Marco_Legend, Mauzey, MEGANO5, Modz-killer1, Motivez, Mr. Revenge, network10, professorbil, puffindaherb, rodrigovidal, SadisticModz, Script Kiddie, Shadow-Slayer, Shuffles, smashedya, Smoky420, Jon Snow, SyGnUs, TheUnknown21, Tseerock, wajdi9, worrorfight, x5150xiZombie, xempireBmX, XLordSesshomaru, xxIOxx, XxWSxX, xxxrebel, yomen9
11-06-2014, 08:41 PM #74
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by iMoDzBeasT View Post
Well I have anti-ban so I'll be using the tool. Thank you to Eddie and Cyb3r for the effort, just know some of us are appreciative.

lol no worries man, I'm not even worried about these guys. You can see they are just a big Troll. I am done responding to them.

The following user thanked Eddie Mac for this useful post:

Next To Nothing
11-06-2014, 08:42 PM #75
Eddie Mac
At least I can fight
Originally posted by htown281 View Post
Yeah I get what you mean I'm not worried about getting banned because it's just a game and I'm not one those cry babies that ask/beg for the tool

Haha ight man I'm just letting you know Smile
11-06-2014, 08:49 PM #76
If i got banned while i'm using this tool, is this a ID, MAC or just an account ban???
11-06-2014, 08:58 PM #77
thats weird it doesnt work for me. It got connected, and then i clicked on everything i wanted then i clicked on attach. it attached but nothing happened, no super speed no unlimted ammo. can someone help me?
11-06-2014, 09:01 PM #78
1austin112
League Champion
Originally posted by malik112 View Post
thats weird it doesnt work for me. It got connected, and then i clicked on everything i wanted then i clicked on attach. it attached but nothing happened, no super speed no unlimted ammo. can someone help me?

because u have to attach first then click the mods you want Not Happy or Sad
11-06-2014, 09:05 PM #79
hibye3
Hurah!
Hey Eddie, I was wondering if you show me how to find a few offsets on skype?
11-06-2014, 09:06 PM #80
why didnt at least include god mode?
11-06-2014, 09:11 PM #81
Originally posted by clamslam12 View Post
why didnt at least include god mode?

Just read his thread please, it's the least that you can do
11-06-2014, 09:15 PM #82
Originally posted by 1austin112 View Post
because u have to attach first then click the mods you want Not Happy or Sad

still same.
I click on cex then connect, it got connected. Then attach, it got attached. then i put all the mods i want and nothing happens. Is it because i am in the begining of the story? or is because my psnpatch active?‏

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo