12-06-2009, 10:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Selling about 9 million copies in the first week, Modern Warfare 2 has proven to be a major sucess for the gaming industry. Courtesy of Hsx9 & Sizzle a new hack has been discovered that allows you to hack the Modern Warfare 2 leaderboards! Check out the video below or follow You must login or register to view this content. link to view the tutorial.

[ws]lgPqoCaPrbo[/ws]

You must login or register to view this content.
Click Image to View Thread

Thanks Hsx9 NVM DONT THANK THIS FAGGET **** HIM
Thanks Sizzle-- (GoFurGold)

**UPDATE IS STILL WORKS BUT YOU NEED TO BYPASS GO TO MODERN WARFARE 2 HACKS & EXPLOITS TO VIEW MORE TUTORIALS**
Last edited by The Situation ; 07-24-2010 at 04:15 AM.
12-16-2009, 09:29 PM #29
Default Avatar
Himarra
This is some gay ass bull shit... Every damn game I join on PS3 there will me a 10th prestige hack faggot.. IW needs to patch this and the hackers need to be banned
12-18-2009, 10:02 AM #30
PRIVATE_RYAN
Save Point
damn this is gettin silly now, the splitscreen hack are for those who are learning how to use hex editor, the leaderboard hacks are for those who want to get a name across (like a clan name) and those who know how to create the prestige hack, score playing time and k/d hack are clever w****** who never tell anybody and just pretend they r truly awesome. And finally those who hack the game so they cant die and just own everyone, well thats pretty cool atm, however they must stick out like a sore thumb and IW will soon crack on to them and terminate their account, but dont worry theyll be back on another account!
P.S The MW2 server on PS3 seems to be running on cardboard (its absoloutly useless, when ever im owning i miraculously lose connection to the host)
12-18-2009, 04:07 PM #31
Originally posted by MomasBoyOnline View Post
Serious?!...LMA0, wow!!!

its fixable
12-18-2009, 04:16 PM #32
Good hack wish there was one where when you found a game it wouldnt freeze

12-19-2009, 10:07 PM #33
ps3 patched it
12-20-2009, 07:09 PM #34
Thnks dude
12-21-2009, 11:51 AM #35
Originally posted by oPURPLESNiPERo View Post
This is a class 3 bug (unfixable)

Well you got that wrong :P they have fixed it now Smile^
12-21-2009, 12:00 PM #36
oPURPLESNiPERo
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Carbon0x View Post
Well you got that wrong :P they have fixed it now Smile^

No my dear freind you are in the wrong you can just like bypas a the patch to do this bug still not entirely fixed.
12-21-2009, 12:03 PM #37
Originally posted by oPURPLESNiPERo View Post
No my dear freind you are in the wrong you can just like bypas a the patch to do this bug still not entirely fixed.

I know we can bypass the patch but he said they cant patch it and they have patched it. If you get what im sayin.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo