12-06-2009, 10:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Selling about 9 million copies in the first week, Modern Warfare 2 has proven to be a major sucess for the gaming industry. Courtesy of Hsx9 & Sizzle a new hack has been discovered that allows you to hack the Modern Warfare 2 leaderboards! Check out the video below or follow You must login or register to view this content. link to view the tutorial.

[ws]lgPqoCaPrbo[/ws]

You must login or register to view this content.
Click Image to View Thread

Thanks Hsx9 NVM DONT THANK THIS FAGGET **** HIM
Thanks Sizzle-- (GoFurGold)

**UPDATE IS STILL WORKS BUT YOU NEED TO BYPASS GO TO MODERN WARFARE 2 HACKS & EXPLOITS TO VIEW MORE TUTORIALS**
Last edited by The Situation ; 07-24-2010 at 04:15 AM.
12-07-2009, 12:53 AM #2
NP Carling26
Trolling is a art
Excellent thread my friend. If you wish post a thread containing the two major MW2 glitches: Care Package Glitch and Javelin Glitch. Winky Winky

The following 2 users say thank you to NP Carling26 for this useful post:

FuzzaMuzza, mcooper101
12-07-2009, 01:08 AM #3
Atleast now IW can finnaly patch it?!...Or can they l0l O_o
12-07-2009, 03:02 AM #4
H.K.K
Save Point
thanks (L)
12-07-2009, 06:26 PM #5
Ronye West
Anti-HSx9
Originally posted by MomasBoyOnline View Post
Atleast now IW can finnaly patch it?!...Or can they l0l O_o

Well.. some of the programmers are on HUGE wages so I think they'll HAVE to fix it.
12-07-2009, 06:37 PM #6
Okay, I did it and I am ranked #651 in score. Cool. Now, I see that people have that crazy score and kept their rank. Does that mean they kept their weapons, callsigns, and emblems? Because the only way you can play is if you join session in progress. As soon as the match ends or you leave game it freezes and you have to restart. Upon restart you lose everything you unlocked. Except for the rank on the Leaderboards. I know this is a Leaderboard hack but, is there a way to keep everything without having to load up the hack every time through the split screen and joining session in progress? Sorry ahead of time for the lengthy post.
12-07-2009, 07:49 PM #7
oPURPLESNiPERo
Pokemon Trainer
This is a class 3 bug (unfixable)
12-08-2009, 09:17 AM #8
Originally posted by oPURPLESNiPERo View Post
This is a class 3 bug (unfixable)

Serious?!...LMA0, wow!!!

The following user thanked MBO for this useful post:

RisingProdigy
12-08-2009, 04:15 PM #9
wow thanks alot!!!
can you get your ps3 banned tho?
12-09-2009, 06:07 PM #10
vSaBoTeuR x
< ^ > < ^ >
Yup, best part of all is that you cannot get banned. Sony has better things to do and Infinity Ward didn't send out ban requests to Sony when the CoD4 leaderboards were f*cked.

EDIT: Above me, the answer is no. As I already stated.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo