Post: WATCH OUT PSID CONSOLE BANNED From Going On PSN with a Spoofed Firmware
03-06-2015, 03:38 AM #1
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I just got my New Fucking console ID Banned WHAT THE FUCK

I use PSN Patch to disable syscalls every time I go online and Ive only played 2 games online GT6 and GTA 5, however GTA 5 I played a few times got murdered by some high rank guys a bunch and Ive not played it since. I DO NOT GO ONLINE WITH HYBRIDS EVER. I do play GT6 online and the last few weeks since Ive gotten access to online Ive played GT6 online every day for at least an hour or 2 often more.

Im in a room racing some MiNi VGT, the race starts, but I cant get on the track, lil spinning clock cant do anything like the game froze. I exit the game go back in and get an error accessing network, but Im still "Signed In" So I restart the PS3 and this time when I go to sign in, I get the dreaded error

"Access to Sony entertainment network by this account has been banned or temporarily suspended"

I try to may a new PSN acct on a new profile but get the error message

"Access to Sony entertainment network from this system has been banned or temporarily suspended"

I don't get it, I've never had my GT6 PSN Name banned I do not go online with hybrid cars ever, they MUST be doing CFW checks in either GT6 or GTA5 but I really spent like a hour on GTA 5 total when I've been on GT6 for hours each day

Im SO FUCKING BUMMMMMMED Like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Same shit as last time, a week of online access and GONE FUCK I dont know if I have any GT energy left, I was really geting into the online scene and this is a fucking huge loss.

Fuck cant get on Netflick from my PS3 no more either FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!!!

God Damn This Sucks

UPDATE

The reason I got banned is because I was running Habib 4.66 with the early spoof pkg to spoof to 4.70

I have nobody but myself to blame. I should of waited, but I was so eager to get into GT6 online I shot myself in the foot. Nobody to blame but myself I bought an OFW PS3 to go online with.

Learn from my mistake

Groan at this Post if you have a Small Pecker
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 03-07-2015 at 08:26 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to SiNiST3R for this useful post:

A6shRkm, coldlm, EliteHaxor, Jerryhsu94

The following 6 users groaned at SiNiST3R for this awful post:

Cesei, Confusing, cuartaesfera, Psycedelic, ResistThePizza, Restrain
03-06-2015, 08:19 AM #20
805350z
Do a barrel roll!
yup...
03-06-2015, 01:10 PM #21
Xavier Hidden
Are you high?
Originally posted by SiNiST3R View Post
Yup I am newb on Skype, I cant find any messages on Skype at all, just contacts and usually when I txt a contact it pops up as a conversation with them.

Didnt buy a JB PS3, got a PS3 with a broken optic drive that I JB to get to play GT6 online

sorry I meant delete your inbox on ngu
03-06-2015, 08:26 PM #22
Keeper
FML. Got the same problem right now, what to do now?
03-06-2015, 10:06 PM #23
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by 1337 View Post
FML. Got the same problem right now, what to do now?

Fuck this shit sucks

Groaners can Kiss my Ass by the way. Fucking Assholes groaning at others issues, go fuck yourselves...
03-06-2015, 10:17 PM #24
just buy private cid from ebay... im confused how come i never get banned? :/ mod pretty alot but i was thinking that i think the person i brought ps3 from he might put private cid on been modding 2 year now
03-06-2015, 10:19 PM #25
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by SiNiST3R View Post
Fuck this shit sucks

Groaners can Kiss my Ass by the way. Fucking Assholes groaning at others issues, go fuck yourselves...

you should be able to still access and watch netflix
03-06-2015, 10:24 PM #26
oh tft wait in banned on gt6 Not Happy or Sad but not on psn tho just the game banned so still able to go online
03-06-2015, 11:54 PM #27
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by xNIGHTMAREM0DZx View Post
you should be able to still access and watch netflix

No for some dumb reason you have to sign in to psn to access NetFlix, Im running NetFlix now on my laptop and HDMI it onto the TV, PITA

Originally posted by omayr786 View Post
oh tft wait in banned on gt6 Not Happy or Sad but not on psn tho just the game banned so still able to go online

No Im banned across the board console bann, no psn no nothing
03-06-2015, 11:59 PM #28
805350z
Do a barrel roll!
PD must be testing their new ban process

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo