Post: Modded BL2 Character Saves For PS3/PS4 Transfer [NO RESIGN NEEDED] + Trophies
04-09-2015, 08:04 PM #1
bmob10189
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello everyone, I just finished compiling these saves for BL2. These saves have all characters with maxed skill Trees, Level 72 OP8, Unlimited ammo, all Legendary, Seraph, Pearlescent, and Unique waepons and items +more at OP8, All missions + side completed in UVHM except head hunter DLC's(can reset progress anytime) and all non DLC lvl 1 challenges complete, max cash/eridium/Torgue tokens/Seraph Crystals. These saves are ready to transfer to PS4 on the Handsome Collection. There no resigning in bruteforce needed, just put the saves in PS3/SAVEDATA folder on your USB and load up the saves on PS3 and continue the game so it saves, go back to the main menu and select cross save then upload character. You can only transfer 1 character at a time so only upload 1 character then download character on the PS4 before uploading another. Or if your a PS3 user just put the saves on your PS3 and ENJOY!! In order for the unlimited ammo to work once transferred simply buy some ammo for each type then jump off the side of Sanctuary and you will have unlimited ammo for each weapon type.
The trophies were tested on PS4 as I already had them on PS3. Some will pop n some won't for PS3 users.
As long as you dont reset the challenges then eventually you will complete lvl1-5 slag licked challenge and earning the "Challenge Accepted" trophy. A few of the area discovery trophies will pop but not all (idky), also once you fast travel to any DLC location the discover all named location trophy will pop for that DLC you travelled to. Complete the Tier 3 Rematch in Pyro Petes Bar for the mission trophies for that DLC. Fast Travel to Oasis and finish the mission to beat Leviathan again and you'll receive those DLC mission trophies. Theres a few other failed missions and Im sure if you complete them you'll earn more trophies.
If I am missing any weapons in these saves that you want just let me know and I will update them

Credits goes to me for making these saves
Roland Rayon for helping me find the all challenges completed gibbed code
Rick (Gibbed) for his amazing BL2 save editor (without him none of this would be possible)
mowellee for finding the unlimited ammo codes to work on PS4
SavageRising for giving me the European region code
to anyone else that helped We all Appreciate it

LINKS:
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

These are saves for PS3. They won't show up on any PS4 console no matter what u do. Already explained above.
Last edited by bmob10189 ; 07-26-2016 at 06:03 AM.

The following 20 users say thank you to bmob10189 for this useful post:

DarkByke, DemBlackhawks, Exodia7x, freedom2200, g11, glitchboy23, hynnessy, Jalmix, jambalaia00, JamesDRobbins, Jewels, Melster, MohicanThunder, Not Rage, playboyj305, puffindaherb, SavageRising, Sciosensus, walang16, xenomage
01-22-2016, 09:57 AM #101
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Quasjmoto View Post
Won't these saves give you 0 ammo on PS4 if you upload them?

Edit: Does this still work? Its been a while

Yes it still works, n no it won't give you 0 ammo, made it specifically for transferring over to PS4. Tested many times and even do it as a service
01-23-2016, 06:05 PM #102
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
Yes it still works, n no it won't give you 0 ammo, made it specifically for transferring over to PS4. Tested many times and even do it as a service

Do I need the game of the year edition to upload my save to ps4 from ps3 or will the vanilla work
01-23-2016, 10:36 PM #103
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Blackmarketbros View Post
Do I need the game of the year edition to upload my save to ps4 from ps3 or will the vanilla work

Doesn't matter
01-25-2016, 03:09 AM #104
is there any way u can upload the saves for me man? i traded in my ps3 and would LOVE to have these moded saves for my handsome jack collection on my ps4! ( both prequel and BL2 Happy )

if u can please PM me Happy

thx alot for ur hard work man!
01-25-2016, 03:37 AM #105
srry repost >.<
Last edited by johnn11 ; 01-25-2016 at 03:39 AM.
01-25-2016, 09:57 AM #106
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by johnn11 View Post
srry repost >.<

All good, bug that's y I have service thread for it, cause I kept my ps3
01-26-2016, 12:07 AM #107
I'm sorry everybody. You guys are great and I'm a dummy. It works fine if you copy the right files! Sorry for the confusion. This stuff is awesome, thanks!

Hi. This is Stephen. When I tried to load up the save file to the PS3 it tells me that I can't load a file from another user. Also, it shows that the Axton file is level 10. Any ideas? Thanks!
Last edited by groms1966 ; 01-26-2016 at 12:26 AM. Reason: I'm a dummy
01-26-2016, 11:39 PM #108
So how would I go about using these saves even though I don't own a PS3 anymore?
01-27-2016, 07:08 AM #109
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Askjeevz View Post
So how would I go about using these saves even though I don't own a PS3 anymore?

Get someone that does to upload them for you.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo