Post: [1.19/CEX/DEX] Battlefield 4 Modded Eboots + FOV Offset
10-28-2015, 10:20 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU, a while back I started updating offsets to 1.19 and decided to release some EBOOTs, I do currently have an RTM, but it's private. Though the EBOOTs should suffice for now. I hope you all enjoy. Smile

There a wide variety of EBOOTs that a lot of people have requested for both the Disc Version and NPDRM (PSN Store), enjoy! Winky Winky

Download all EBOOTs here Geo You must login or register to view this content.

DO NOT ASK ME FOR OFFSETS, I ONLY GIVE TO THOSE I KNOW WELL ENOUGH.

*Fixed small crosshairs, adding later.*

FOV: 0x958790 - for RTM
FOV: 948790 - for EBOOT

Please let me know if some mods aren't working, feedback is important.
If a mod isn't working, or you keep freezing then chill out and let me know, I will fix it.

IF YOU'RE USING THE PSN VERSION, THEN I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DOWNLOADING A GAME BACK UP FROM A TORRENT SITE!

Credits:
Me - for the eboots
Smoky75 - for UAV
Eddie Mac & Trojan - for the 1.17 offsets
Last edited by ItsR3V3RT ; 11-08-2015 at 12:48 AM.

The following 29 users say thank you to ItsR3V3RT for this useful post:

<Brad>, Chop, Devious, edub, endoemodz, Exploited, Farva, H4x0rHD, I_BKB_I, joni_djESP, khaled_91, LaughTracks, Mr.Watchdogs, NGU GHOST, NIO77, Nug, nullerdk, Pianist Prodigy, Playstation VR, Restrain, Rey, RHIN, Jon Snow, TheGreenPlanet, todd00, Tor Outlaw, tyman1294, xXx-.-Moder

The following user groaned ItsR3V3RT for this awful post:

FFM | iMoDzRGFR
10-29-2015, 03:32 PM #74
Originally posted by FFM
lel , Noob

lel your one of kiddos who think eddie mac is the only one able to find offsets, how adorable
10-29-2015, 03:41 PM #75
Blowin Kush
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ItsR3V3RT View Post
lel your one of kiddos who think eddie mac is the only one able to find offsets, how adorable

Even more adorable that i cleared up the confusion for you yesterday and you are here again claiming you have "found" them lol. Still confused i see, it's ok, and don't feel the need to comment to me either cause i won't be coming back on this thread. You proved your point here :p
10-29-2015, 03:44 PM #76
Originally posted by Blowin
Even more adorable that i cleared up the confusion for you yesterday and you are here again claiming you have "found" them lol. Still confused i see, it's ok, and don't feel the need to comment to me either cause i won't be coming back on this thread. You proved your point here :p

I even told smokey I updated the offsets? You're really salty aren't you? I found the offsets for 1.19, so yeah I did. A lot of others have found them as well but I decided to share.
10-29-2015, 03:46 PM #77
palin23
NextGenUpdate Elite
please update this uav and nametag only left no recoil
10-29-2015, 03:59 PM #78
Blowin Kush
Do a barrel roll!
I even told smokey I updated the offsets? You're really salty aren't you? I found the offsets for 1.19, so yeah I did. A lot of others have found them as well but I decided to share.

Ok, i had to comment to this but this will be the last cause the contradiction in you is real lmao. How can you re-find something that is already found? lol you updated them that's it and all. Get it correct at least and stop talking out your ass. No one is "salty" besides you trying to get fame off of others work an in hopes to get some type of name for yourself. At least learn what you are talking about before making yourself sound like a complete ass.

Laters Smile
10-29-2015, 04:05 PM #79
Originally posted by Blowin
Ok, i had to comment to this but this will be the last cause the contradiction in you is real lmao. How can you re-find something that is already found? lol you updated them that's it and all. Get it correct at least and stop talking out your ass. No one is "salty" besides you trying to get fame off of others work an in hopes to get some type of name for yourself. At least learn what you are talking about before making yourself sound like a complete ass.

Laters Smile

I don't want fame lol I wanted to share what I had. I;m not salty, you commented on mine and someone elses posts being a complete dick, so if anyone here's salty it's you my friend.
10-29-2015, 04:20 PM #80
qNSp
Brute

just one question:
give us one of these addresses functions just one for prove you update it by yourself .

for example the answer will be like this :

The Function for Wallhack is :

[sub_Example O_o]

You must login or register to view this content.

{the answer was use in this question as example is not true just for explain how the answer could be}

The following user thanked qNSp for this useful post:

Blowin Kush
10-29-2015, 04:38 PM #81
Smoky420
< ^ > < ^ >
Noice and you originally found FOV? Didn't know, I just update the offsets. I'll be sure to give you credit and thanks for the UAV! Smile

I released the FOV on 1.17 in my Netcheat plugin You must login or register to view this content.
10-29-2015, 04:42 PM #82
Originally posted by Smoky75 View Post
I released the FOV on 1.17 in my Netcheat plugin You must login or register to view this content.

He`s more one stupid kiddy :0

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo