01-19-2010, 07:52 PM #1
Caspa
Retired Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
5. Perfect Dark

You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by another user
The original Nintendo 64 game is considered one of the best first-person shooter ever thanks to the varied campaign and almost limitless amount of multiplayer options. The upcoming Xbox Live Arcade exclusive fixes the only real flaw: the frame rate. Thanks to the upgraded high-resolution graphics and added online multiplayer as well, Perfect Dark should be welcomed by plenty of old and new fans of the series.

4. Fable III

Fable II was a huge improvement over the original Xbox role-playing game. Coming in 2010, the third game hopes to push the series even further with expanded sandbox elements, especially with the new kingdom management gameplay. With already a solid foundation to build off of, the Xbox 360 exclusive Fable III will end up being the best game in the series yet.

3. Alan Wake

After five years since its initial unveiling, Alan Wake is finally set to launch in 2010. The excruciatingly long wait may be worth it in the end as the unique action-adventure game will be mixing a thrilling horror story with unique light/dark gameplay elements. With the PC version put on indefinite hold, all of the effort has been put into the Xbox 360 version.

2. Crackdown 2

Thanks to the inclusion of the Halo 3 multiplayer beta, the original Crackdown got a big boost of publicity. As a result, plenty of gamers got a taste at the unique open-world action game. Crackdown 2 further expands and streamlines the core elements by including four-player cooperative play in addition to competitive multiplayer modes. This Xbox 360 exclusive game should be able surpass the original Crackdown, which is still a great game, in just about every single way.

1. Halo Reach

You wouldn’t get far mentioning Xbox 360 exclusives without a Halo game thrown into the mix. Unlike Halo 3: ODST, Halo: Reach is shaping up to be a true sequel to the popular first-person shooting series thanks to the greatly improved graphics. Furthermore, the game promises more epic and variable gun fights to go along with new enemies and weapons. With new modes promised as well, Halo: Reach is the top Xbox 360 exclusive coming out in 2010.

Via: You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to Caspa for this useful post:

iDave, JimErased
01-19-2010, 11:32 PM #2
schaffinosx
To and fro the island.
Cannot wait for Halo: Reach, Crackdown 2, and Fable III. Perfect Dark isn't something that really interests me at this point, and Alan Wake seems like it could go either way. More so waiting for some consumer reviews on that title before deciding which way I'm going to lean on it.

Considering I purchased Xbox Live this holiday season, I'm very eager to get going with some online titles for it. Halo: Reach will likely be the first major online title for Xbox Live I get around to playing.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo