01-25-2018, 01:19 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi All,

*Not long until monster hunter world is out i know the online of things will not be touched but the single player side anyone looking to have a play with the values ?

*if anyone else like me cant wait to get in to monster Hunter world what are you looking forward to see this great community will do and help use in this game.
Last edited by CrazyMK2020 ; 02-02-2018 at 02:49 PM.

The following user thanked CrazyMK2020 for this useful post:

fonfir
02-21-2018, 07:57 AM #83
luix
Little One
does someone know what the "quick hunter level gain" code does? is it instant level 100 or a leveling booster?? and how do i get the sfv outfit. i already have the tickets, but there is no armor at the blacksmith?

hope someone can answer my questions.

thanks, greets luix
02-21-2018, 04:39 PM #84
Originally posted by luix View Post
does someone know what the "quick hunter level gain" code does? is it instant level 100 or a leveling booster?? and how do i get the sfv outfit. i already have the tickets, but there is no armor at the blacksmith?

hope someone can answer my questions.

thanks, greets luix

afaik it gets you to HR999
02-21-2018, 05:56 PM #85
fonfir
Haxor!
Originally posted by hankchinaski View Post
afaik it gets you to HR999

But how? With the next level up?
02-22-2018, 06:59 AM #86
I haven’t bought save wizard yet but definitely thinking about it. I take it just doing this offline will be the safest bet(in slight chance of a ban), but my question is will I be able to keep my name and all the items (weapons and decorations) as well has my hunter rank(just hit 86 and I would like to keep growing that myself.) I just want some of the decorations and planned on selling any extras? Thanks in advanced for a reply.
02-22-2018, 03:08 PM #87
Inaudax
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by fonfir View Post
But how? With the next level up?

yes, I had tested it when it came out. The name "Quick Hunter Level Gain" isn't what it really means. It really means "max hunter level" With it on, you finish a quest and boom it levels u all the way to 999.

That may be ban-worthy if you go online. On the other hand, 999+ materials won't be ban worthy. Many legit people have over 2k+ materials (each) easily by cultivating them at the farm place.
02-22-2018, 03:25 PM #88
LPfan
Keeper
Anyone get suspended/banned from the “Quick HR level gain” cheat??

I’m HR 52 and I’m debating on using it, since the grind for HR levels is god awful. I mainly play, or try to, with friends. They need ALL the help mind you.
02-22-2018, 05:04 PM #89
fonfir
Haxor!
Originally posted by Inaudax View Post
yes, I had tested it when it came out. The name "Quick Hunter Level Gain" isn't what it really means. It really means "max hunter level" With it on, you finish a quest and boom it levels u all the way to 999.

That may be ban-worthy if you go online. On the other hand, 999+ materials won't be ban worthy. Many legit people have over 2k+ materials (each) easily by cultivating them at the farm place.

Hmm, yesterday I completed 2 Main Quests but my HR springs only from 13 to 14.

Quick Hunter Level Gain is not a problem for me because I play always Offline.
02-22-2018, 05:59 PM #90
Inaudax
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by fonfir View Post
Hmm, yesterday I completed 2 Main Quests but my HR springs only from 13 to 14.

Quick Hunter Level Gain is not a problem for me because I play always Offline.

Oh, then maybe it's buggy.

I play offline also, but HR cheat isn't that special... Cheats like Stats, crowns, item pouch would be much better. Less attention that way too.
Last edited by Inaudax ; 02-22-2018 at 06:03 PM.
02-22-2018, 06:14 PM #91
Originally posted by Inaudax View Post
Oh, then maybe it's buggy.

I play offline also, but HR cheat isn't that special... Cheats like Stats, crowns, item pouch would be much better. Less attention that way too.

It levels you to the next HR, until you beat the Assigned Quest that will further your HR to the next ranks. After beating Xeno'jiiva I leveled from 15-29, then the next Assigned Quest I beat I leveled from 29-49.

The following user thanked idlehands88 for this useful post:

fonfir

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo