01-27-2010, 12:36 AM #1
Steve
Ex-News Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hearing mixed reviews from people about a Turtle Beach headset?

You must login or register to view this content.

Well now i'm here to give you my review, and what i think about the Ear Force P21's
everything is very loud and clear, great for any type of gameplay when it comes to war games like the Call of Duty series. With this mic you can hear just about everything except in Modern Warfare 2 some people complained about how you can't hear Ninja Pro, that is because you cannot hear your footsteps at all, people think that you can hear it because in (CoD4) you could hear Dead Silence.

This mic will actually effect your gameplay, i used to have a K/d Ratio of 1.08 and since i have gotten the P21's it went up to a 1.11 and is rising at a high rate of speed. I used to get about 25-40 kills a game in demolition for Mw2 and now i'm getting about 50+ each game and a low amount of deaths. Because i could hear everyone's footsteps i was in a Sabotage and was forced into a Overtime (1 Life) i managed to pull of a 1v6 Clutch...That would of never happened without this mic, i'll admit before i had this headset i was terrible at any CoD game.

Cool Features:
Chat Volume
Game Volume
Bass Volume
Expander-ok so the expander feature on this mic since the game and chat are coming through the same set of speakers you sometimes can't hear your friends talking, so the expander (When enabled) is great, Example: Talking to your friend car blows up beside you and you didn't hear your friend? Not anymore with the expander on when the game gets louder so does your friend.
Mute Mic
Super Comfy headset
larger ear muffs 1. for comfortability 2. to block out, outside noise.
Rotatable earmuffs so you can wear your headset around your neck when not in use.

Final say:
people always tell you to "Get the MLG Astro's they are so much better" In my opinion i think the Turtle Beaches are a steal!

My rating 5/5

Bottom Line:
Astro's are to much money
and Turtle Beach Ear Force P21's are amazing
Yes i would suggest this to a friend.
Great Mic worth the money ($79.95)

P.S. I had permission for this.
Last edited by Steve ; 03-04-2010 at 12:40 AM.

The following 8 users say thank you to Steve for this useful post:

A_Fast_Black_Guy, AgentJon, Aule, Carbon0x, Clutch Hunterr, MajorSniper, RedKnight
01-28-2010, 09:13 AM #29
Aule
{([<Milk>])}
I know what Im getting for my bday...
01-28-2010, 12:01 PM #30
Steve
Ex-News Staff
Originally posted by Aule View Post
I know what Im getting for my bday...

Glad i could help you with your decision.
01-28-2010, 02:17 PM #31
I got astros which completely rape these in the ass. You can hear from the other side of derail someone planting the bomb so yes astros are so much better and on out of 5 i would give them a 10/5
01-28-2010, 04:01 PM #32
eXoSkeleton
PSN: IceCold138
lol why dont u just get better through ur tv thats what i did. hah :P
01-28-2010, 04:36 PM #33
Under Alts Bed
x x x x x x x x x x x x x
Originally posted by xKoHo
You do know you can set the volume. Right? Lol

Oh yea, but it has to be really loud to get the full effect xD

Oh but if we're saying whats the best thing to have. My sub-woofer and speakers pwn anything Happy + surround sound Winky Winky good times...
01-28-2010, 09:10 PM #34
Steve
Ex-News Staff
Originally posted by eXoSkeleton View Post
lol why dont u just get better through ur tv thats what i did. hah :P

i got my ps3 in like 8th grade now im in 10th and i just got these P21's last week lol.
01-29-2010, 12:57 AM #35
Thats the headset I use. At first I didnt like them, but eventually I got used to them. The game sounds sound like a movie with the bass boost & volume all the way up.
Last edited by erickos ; 01-29-2010 at 01:18 AM.
01-29-2010, 07:22 AM #36
Shadow_Killer
UnderCover Adrninistrator
These Sound Great I might Actually buy them Smile
01-29-2010, 07:26 AM #37
@ndy
At least I can fight
yeah im thinking of getting these just need to get some money

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo