10-10-2013, 05:10 PM #1
ghajij
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys,I need help with PS3 , First:I have ofw 4.50 and I want to change to 3.55
I download the ofw 3.55 file "PS3UPDAT.PUP" then I put the "PS3UPDAT.PUP" file on a flash memory
like this: (PS3/UPDATE/PS3UPDAT.PUP)
Before I Put the "PS3UPDAT.PUP " file on the flash memory,I format the flash memory for 32fat.
Every time I go to (setting-system update-update via storage media) it write for me
"No applicable update data was found.",After searching about it I found Upgrade the HDD
even this not working.
then I try on another flash memory:not working too
please guys help me.
thanks,

The following user thanked ghajij for this useful post:

Cien
10-10-2013, 05:44 PM #2
ghajij
Gobble
please guys help me :unsure:
10-11-2013, 01:04 AM #3
It cant be done...Simple as that.Facepalm
10-11-2013, 01:29 AM #4
Cien
Open Your Mind Before Your Mouth
Originally posted by ghajij View Post
Hi guys,I need help with PS3 , First:I have ofw 4.50 and I want to change to 3.55
I download the ofw 3.55 file "PS3UPDAT.PUP" then I put the "PS3UPDAT.PUP" file on a flash memory
like this: (PS3/UPDATE/PS3UPDAT.PUP)
Before I Put the "PS3UPDAT.PUP " file on the flash memory,I format the flash memory for 32fat.
Every time I go to (setting-system update-update via storage media) it write for me
"No applicable update data was found.",After searching about it I found Upgrade the HDD
even this not working.
then I try on another flash memory:not working too
please guys help me.
thanks,

You make my day... More rep.
10-11-2013, 01:31 AM #5
Loeso
Gym leader
It cant be done there is no downgrade pup for ofw 4.50 or any at that unless your ps3 was originally on 3.55 ofw then it can be done through a downgrade service..

The following user thanked Loeso for this useful post:

Cien

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo