11-25-2013, 12:02 AM #1
G1LLZ
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PLEASE QUOTE THIS MESSAGE SO I GET A NOTIFICATION Happy
Hey guys just going to see how this goes and make a little thread where any one can comment there issues and try help solve it myself and if not others can to ,
Hope this helps alot of people
Happy thankyou
Last edited by G1LLZ ; 12-05-2013 at 12:16 PM.

The following user thanked G1LLZ for this useful post:

Kieron
12-02-2013, 10:20 PM #11
xiVIPERR
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by MECEX View Post
it keep saying there was nothing on my USB when I was first going to DEX so I went on MM to see if it copied to my usb and I clicked on it and seen I could install with MM

well first was the USB in the Right Port
and also
did you have the latest rebug toolbox?
12-03-2013, 11:16 AM #12
MECEX
Keeper
Originally posted by tusharma View Post
well first was the USB in the Right Port
and also
did you have the latest rebug toolbox?

yeah right port and I didn't use rebug toolbox to flash it I used MM but I hsd latest on ps3
12-03-2013, 07:01 PM #13
karl-12345
Save Point
Hi I have 4.50 Dex PS3 I can go online.. everything is okay.. I want to do RTM on call of duty ghosts 1.05 .. I have the programme CoD Real Time Editor.. when I click connect it 'connects', but when I click attach it says 'couldn't attach process''.. I know you need an debug Eboot thing! but I don't know where do get that from and how to put it on my PS3.. Please help my Skype name is Karl-124
12-03-2013, 07:58 PM #14
How do you make NTFS HDD work on multiMAN?

I did the .CFG step, but it still doesn't want to load up the games.

Help?
12-05-2013, 05:32 AM #15
Default Avatar
joshian
Hey... How cam I save my ps3 data on a usb or where I can get save datas???
12-05-2013, 07:28 PM #16
HAckeroHD
Big Daddy
Originally posted by TheHappyHacker View Post
PLEASE QUOTE THIS MESSAGE SO I GET A NOTIFICATION Happy
Hey guys just going to see how this goes and make a little thread where any one can comment there issues and try help solve it myself and if not others can to ,
Happy thankyou

i have a ps3 on dex 4.46 rebug and every once and a while its done it twice it goes into recovery then resets its self and when i get everything back when i go to sign up to put my info it says connection error timed out what do i need to do ?

-thanks in advance
12-05-2013, 07:41 PM #17
Originally posted by TheHappyHacker View Post
PLEASE QUOTE THIS MESSAGE SO I GET A NOTIFICATION Happy
Happy thankyou

I need GTA PSN US version 1.06 Debug EBOOT.BIN

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo