12-03-2013, 04:02 PM #1
Kazx
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Do i get banned if i go online with my cfw ps3?
12-03-2013, 04:45 PM #2
Originally posted by Kazx View Post
Do i get banned if i go online with my cfw ps3?

When signing in on a CFW PS3, there is always a high risk of a ban, obviously it's not an instant ban. But somewhere down the line you will get banned.
12-03-2013, 05:01 PM #3
Kazx
Haxor!
Originally posted by Predator View Post
When signing in on a CFW PS3, there is always a high risk of a ban, obviously it's not an instant ban. But somewhere down the line you will get banned.

Like do i get Console banned or is it only the account there gets banned
12-03-2013, 05:10 PM #4
Like do i get Console banned or is it only the account there gets banned

Both, but your account won't be banned right away, but once your console gets banned you can simply change the Console ID and get back online, but unfortunately the sale Console ID's are prohibited on NextGenUpdate.
12-03-2013, 05:11 PM #5
Kazx
Haxor!
Both, but your account won't be banned right away, but once your console gets banned you can simply change the Console ID and get back online, but unfortunately the sale Console ID's are prohibited on NextGenUpdate.

Anyway so i dont get Banned?stare
12-03-2013, 05:13 PM #6
Anyway so i dont get Banned?stare

You will. They will console ban you after 2/3 weeks, then your account could last up to a month before getting banned. I suggest you stay offline and go online the odd time.
12-03-2013, 05:15 PM #7
Kazx
Haxor!
You will. They will console ban you after 2/3 weeks, then your account could last up to a month before getting banned. I suggest you stay offline and go online the odd time.

What u mening about go online the odd time?:P
12-03-2013, 05:17 PM #8
What u mening about go online the odd time?:P

Don't play online everyday on it, also don't use home brew once you are signed in, it increases your risk of being banned too. I mean like maybe play online 3 days per week, and it will be very long before you are detected and banned Smile
12-03-2013, 05:18 PM #9
Kazx
Haxor!
Don't play online everyday on it, also don't use home brew once you are signed in, it increases your risk of being banned too. I mean like maybe play online 3 days per week, and it will be very long before you are detected and banned Smile

What if i download PSNinja v4?
12-03-2013, 05:20 PM #10
What if i download PSNinja v4?

Yes, you can do that. But again that only increases your time online.. eventually you still will be banned. No way out of it unfortunately.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo