01-24-2014, 05:45 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok i have athe fat ps3 80 gb now wicch e3 flasher should i use to downgrade i need link if possible.and make sure they sell everything i need the cost doesnt matter and please no amazon links ,i find amazon to be very slow in shipping=Z

The following user thanked n3llyfl0w for this useful post:

Hmoob_Mods
01-24-2014, 06:36 PM #2
You know you have to solder?
01-24-2014, 09:44 PM #3
you do? i know how
01-24-2014, 10:34 PM #4
libra7ry
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by n3llyfl0w View Post
ok i have athe fat ps3 80 gb now wicch e3 flasher should i use to downgrade i need link if possible.and make sure they sell everything i need the cost doesnt matter and please no amazon links ,i find amazon to be very slow in shipping=Z

YOu need to specify what model number is your FAT. Please read this and get informed

You must login or register to view this content.
01-25-2014, 08:57 PM #5
Hmoob_Mods
Are you high?
Originally posted by n3llyfl0w View Post
ok i have athe fat ps3 80 gb now wicch e3 flasher should i use to downgrade i need link if possible.and make sure they sell everything i need the cost doesnt matter and please no amazon links ,i find amazon to be very slow in shipping=Z

You can buy a e3 flasher or u can buy a 3.55 downgrade service from eBay for half the price.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk
01-31-2014, 07:41 PM #6
Originally posted by BoiixXx View Post
You can buy a e3 flasher or u can buy a 3.55 downgrade service from eBay for half the price.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

And by half the price you mean more expensive than the cost of buying an e3 flasher on a website other than ebay...

Ebay is overpriced for these things.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo