01-01-2016, 06:32 PM #1
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I wanted to do a clean reinstall of firmware and formatted my SSD on pc with fat32formatter and now when I put it back I get the SELECT+START message and it gets stuck at 98% , my SSD is 100% healthy , I also did a realocation sectors and still doesn't fix my problem , wtf is going on ? I tried with an old HDD and it works . :(
01-01-2016, 06:50 PM #2
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Don't use a third party program to format a drive. Just use the build in function on the PC.....
01-01-2016, 06:52 PM #3
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
In windows 7 doesn't have FAT32 in format options , so I need a program , but it worked 3 times before :(
01-01-2016, 07:16 PM #4
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by dragoss91 View Post
In windows 7 doesn't have FAT32 in format options , so I need a program , but it worked 3 times before :(

Thread moved to PS3 Questions and Support as it doesn't seem like you are jailbroken.
01-01-2016, 07:36 PM #5
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
Fixed it , I went in safe-mode and restored system settings , now it works fine LOL .

I've tried reformatting quick/slow , I also regenerated sectors wich took me 3 hours , nothing worked only this restore system settings , this topic should be pinned to prevent other people that have this problem buying other HDDs .
01-01-2016, 07:40 PM #6
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by dragoss91 View Post
Fixed it , I went in safe-mode and restored system settings , now it works fine LOL .

I've tried reformatting quick/slow , I also regenerated sectors wich took me 3 hours , nothing worked only this restore system settings , this topic should be pinned to prevent other people that have this problem buying other HDDs .

Question answered. Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo