01-17-2016, 11:39 AM #1
klycik
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU!
Maybe this isn't the right section but I have a question. I wanted to record my walkthrough but don't know how to do it?
Any help will be apriciated :-)
01-17-2016, 11:28 PM #2
Python
Bebe Snek
Originally posted by klycik View Post
Hello NGU!
Maybe this isn't the right section but I have a question. I wanted to record my walkthrough but don't know how to do it?

If you have an Elgato use that. If you don't then there is this software that you put on a usb and as soon as you plug it into your ps3 it starts to record but you will have to do a voice over
01-18-2016, 10:01 AM #3
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
Hello NGU!

You need to have a screen capturing software such as an: Elgato... However, if your console is Jailbroken, there is a method however it's not that great of quality. So, I would suggest you either buy one or use a camcorder to record your gameplay. Other than that, I don't see much you can do...
01-18-2016, 12:05 PM #4
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Hand View Post
You need to have a screen capturing software such as an: Elgato... However, if your console is Jailbroken, there is a method however it's not that great of quality. So, I would suggest you either buy one or use a camcorder to record your gameplay. Other than that, I don't see much you can do...

No my ps3 isn't Jailbroken..This Elgato what is it?software is instaled on ps3 or PC?
01-18-2016, 12:06 PM #5
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Python View Post
If you have an Elgato use that. If you don't then there is this software that you put on a usb and as soon as you plug it into your ps3 it starts to record but you will have to do a voice over

What is the name of this software?
01-18-2016, 12:07 PM #6
Helping-Hand
Cake is a lie
No my ps3 isn't Jailbroken..This Elgato what is it?software is instaled on ps3 or PC?

It's a game play device, which allows you to record your gameplay...

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Helping-Hand for this useful post:

klycik
01-18-2016, 05:12 PM #7
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Hand View Post
It's a game play device, which allows you to record your gameplay...

You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks. .
01-19-2016, 08:22 PM #8
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Thanks. .

Question answered. Thread closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo