03-05-2016, 06:41 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm getting bored of my ps4 and I want to get mods and stuff but unfortunately you can't apparently on ps4 and I really want to play certain games like Fifa 16 with a good team. Should I get a ps3?

The following user thanked Cuddlybear2 for this useful post:

Python
03-06-2016, 11:04 AM #2
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Originally posted by Cuddlybear2 View Post
I'm getting bored of my ps4 and I want to get mods and stuff but unfortunately you can't apparently on ps4 and I really want to play certain games like Fifa 16 with a good team. Should I get a ps3?

Trading a ps4 for a ps3 will be the most stupidest thing I have seen. No way you should do that.

The following 2 users say thank you to Adrian for this useful post:

CoreyyDEX, Python
03-06-2016, 11:05 AM #3
Python
Bebe Snek
I'm getting bored of my ps4 and I want to get mods and stuff but unfortunately you can't apparently on ps4 and I really want to play certain games like Fifa 16 with a good team. Should I get a ps3?

No I wouldn't get a ps3. Considering that the servers are being shut down down next year.
03-06-2016, 01:46 PM #4
Dro
i<3myPs3

No, you should not trade your ps4 for a ps3, the value is not equivelant..
but you should get a ps3 Smile

Originally posted by Python View Post
No I wouldn't get a ps3. Considering that the servers are being shut down down next year.

0.o ...source?
As far as I know, no one knows if/when that will happen...
03-06-2016, 07:19 PM #5
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator

Absolutely not.
03-07-2016, 08:43 PM #6

You don't want to do this, this is a great deal with whoever your going to trade it with. It's probably more worth it to save up a little as ps3s don't cost that much now and do it that way. I defo wouldn't do that though

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo