06-13-2016, 07:40 PM #1
dreamlearn
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi..*
I own a PS3 slim CECH-2104B. Using PSN for the time. Bought an extra but it seems to be dead since it is in demonstration mode and i don no how to get out of this.

If you read this and have suggestion i would like to know.

regards
dreamlearn
Last edited by dreamlearn ; 06-13-2016 at 07:41 PM. Reason: correction...
06-13-2016, 07:47 PM #2
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by dreamlearn View Post
Hi..*
I own a PS3 slim CECH-2104B. Using PSN for the time. Bought an extra but it seems to be dead since it is in demonstration mode and i don no how to get out of this.

If you read this and have suggestion i would like to know.

regards
dreamlearn

Do you know what firmware the Demo mode PS3 is on?
06-13-2016, 08:09 PM #3
dreamlearn
Save Point
No. Seller will not tell me. He did not even give me hdd. But when i put a new hdd and go to recovery mode and try to run an update it says that i need a version 4.50 or later to update the system. Does it help? I can try to call the seller if he responds.
06-13-2016, 08:22 PM #4
Dro
i<3myPs3
No. Seller will not tell me. He did not even give me hdd. But when i put a new hdd and go to recovery mode and try to run an update it says that i need a version 4.50 or later to update the system. Does it help? I can try to call the seller if he responds.

Install this
You must login or register to view this content.

Then another firmware..
06-13-2016, 09:06 PM #5
dreamlearn
Save Point
Many many Thanks. Now it recognise the update and asked for formating the system. The 4.50 Reverter is working fine. I want to play old emulator game with this ps3. How can i play these old games and iso backups?
06-13-2016, 09:08 PM #6
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Many many Thanks. Now it recognise the update and asked for formating the system. The 4.50 Reverter is working fine. I want to play old emulator game with this ps3. How can i play these old games and iso backups?

You won't be able to unless it's jailbroken which it doesn't sound like it is and in order to jailbreak it you'll need to buy a device called an E3 Flasher which costs about $50-$75.
06-13-2016, 09:11 PM #7
dreamlearn
Save Point
ok. I thought that maybe seller did this trick to play backups if it was in this demo mode. Do you have any preferences for this E3 flasher?
06-13-2016, 09:13 PM #8
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
ok. I thought that maybe seller did this trick to play backups if it was in this demo mode. Do you have any preferences for this E3 flasher?

There's only one E3 Flasher Happy
06-13-2016, 09:56 PM #9
dreamlearn
Save Point
ok... I will search... But it is maybe not a good idea to buy on ebay or what? Could there be fake E3 too?
06-13-2016, 09:58 PM #10
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
ok... I will search... But it is maybe not a good idea to buy on ebay or what? Could there be fake E3 too?

eBay is your best bet to buy one from and no there's no "fake" E3 Flasher.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo