08-16-2016, 07:18 PM #1
SC58
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My disc drive maybe dead or something don't really know, but its really weird. like sometime i can put a disc in and it boot right up and sometimes i put a disc in and it try reading it then spits it back out and then back in on its own and makes beeps then the disc tray quits running the disc when its in as i guess something is bad for it not to read and no it's not my games as they work with other ps3s i have aswell as friends, it happens on most of my games, is this what it does whenever the drive is dying out? or do i need maybe try cleaning something, its weird as this has been happening for over a year and sometime it works and other time it don't but most time it don't load the game but when it loads the game it play fine no errors or freezing etc
08-16-2016, 07:45 PM #2
It's most likely dying. Have you had any power outage or unplugged your PS3 without shutting it off properly?
08-17-2016, 12:44 AM #3
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by FarCry1889 View Post
It's most likely dying. Have you had any power outage or unplugged your PS3 without shutting it off properly?

prob and yeah many of times but console still works pretty fine, it never over heats or anything, but its hard telling
08-17-2016, 12:49 AM #4
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
~snip

Yeah the drive could slowly being going out. It could be the bluray laser/Lens. You could buy the whole bluray thing and install it
decide between these problems and just google both of them and read a little about each and you should find answers on the sony froums or site very slimair. Hope I helped :p
08-17-2016, 03:12 AM #5
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Vanz View Post
Yeah the drive could slowly being going out. It could be the bluray laser/Lens. You could buy the whole bluray thing and install it
decide between these problems and just google both of them and read a little about each and you should find answers on the sony froums or site very slimair. Hope I helped :p

yeah, i may just get a new one for the heck of it, thanks
08-17-2016, 03:13 AM #6
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
yeah, i may just get a new one for the heck of it, thanks

If you're satisfied with the responses you've received then may i go ahead and close this thread?
08-17-2016, 03:33 AM #7
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by xJustJesse View Post
If you're satisfied with the responses you've received then may i go ahead and close this thread?

don't matter lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo