01-31-2017, 07:41 PM #1
alidiaa
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello guys my nat type always open and i dont get the host never and when i use force host i play for 5min then i get kick out anyone know about that!
in black ops 1
01-31-2017, 09:25 PM #2
Originally posted by alidiaa View Post
hello guys my nat type always open and i dont get the host never and when i use force host i play for 5min then i get kick out anyone know about that!
in black ops 1

I Dont Play BO1 I Use Too And There Servers Are Most Probs Really Shit Due Too How Old The Game Is Bro Thats Why Its Rare Too See CFW Modders On It Bro...

Have You Checked Your Game Disc Incase Its Scratched? I Had That Problem And My Disc Was Scratched
01-31-2017, 09:57 PM #3
alidiaa
Save Point
yes my disc Scratched that effect to get the host?
02-02-2017, 02:25 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by SoloHoster View Post
I Dont Play BO1 I Use Too And There Servers Are Most Probs Really Shit Due Too How Old The Game Is Bro Thats Why Its Rare Too See CFW Modders On It Bro...

Have You Checked Your Game Disc Incase Its Scratched? I Had That Problem And My Disc Was Scratched

Please quote the user so they can respond back to you sir.
02-02-2017, 04:24 PM #5
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
hello guys my nat type always open and i dont get the host never and when i use force host i play for 5min then i get kick out anyone know about that!
in black ops 1

Put your game on your actual hdd. Force host will probably work much better for you.
02-02-2017, 08:43 PM #6

Well yeah bro cause it will back out the game cause it cant read the files bro i had that problem and mine use to freeze on exiting game and shit
02-02-2017, 09:12 PM #7
in black ops 1

has your question been answered? or have anymore questions?
02-07-2017, 01:41 PM #8
alidiaa
Save Point
thanks i get the answer notthing more!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo