10-14-2014, 04:50 PM #1
X-Nothing-X
There's way Too Much..
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It's simple.

My last CFW was Kmeaw's 3.55, and all I did was data transfers. Now, I have a CEX on Rogero's 4.55 spoofed to 4.65 to go online. I have Multiman, CAPPI 2.5, etc. All the stuff needed.

I need someone to teach me a few things. I know how to change patches, eboots..but there's things I still do not know how to do.

I will pay for this service, if the person is a trustworthy member of this forum.

You can quote me and it will go to my phone thru the NGU app, or email me at xtoomuchnothingx at gmail.

Thank you.
10-14-2014, 05:49 PM #2
3ric_M0535
NextGenUpdate Elite
Kik:3ricModding
Or pm me I can walk you through it
10-14-2014, 05:50 PM #3
3ric_M0535
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by X View Post
It's simple.

My last CFW was Kmeaw's 3.55, and all I did was data transfers. Now, I have a CEX on Rogero's 4.55 spoofed to 4.65 to go online. I have Multiman, CAPPI 2.5, etc. All the stuff needed.

I need someone to teach me a few things. I know how to change patches, eboots..but there's things I still do not know how to do.

I will pay for this service, if the person is a trustworthy member of this forum.

You can quote me and it will go to my phone thru the NGU app, or email me at xtoomuchnothingx at gmail.

Thank you.

Quote for notification
10-15-2014, 03:13 AM #4
It's simple.

Thank you.

You need help get skype and add me it will be faster typing newyorkk254
10-15-2014, 03:14 AM #5
X-Nothing-X
There's way Too Much..
Originally posted by NewYorkk254 View Post

i have Skype..just on my phone tho. I think my username is the same, xtoomuchnothingx ..
10-15-2014, 10:52 AM #6
X-Nothing-X
There's way Too Much..
Originally posted by M0535 View Post
Kik:3ricModding
Or pm me I can walk you through it

i have kik. I'll add you.

Originally posted by NewYorkk254 View Post

If we skype, can u actually talk, cuz i hate trying to type on my phone and work a pc, and a ps3...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Basically, I want someone who will answer the simple questions, help me get going from being outta the modding scene since the whole dex/cex came out.

Thanks.
10-15-2014, 01:31 PM #7
3ric_M0535
NextGenUpdate Elite

If we skype, can u actually talk, cuz i hate trying to type on my phone and work a pc, and a ps3...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Basically, I want someone who will answer the simple questions, help me get going from being outta the modding scene since the whole dex/cex came out.

Thanks.

I have skype I just don't use it often so I couldn't remember my username
Last edited by 3ric_M0535 ; 10-15-2014 at 02:26 PM.
10-15-2014, 02:25 PM #8
3ric_M0535
NextGenUpdate Elite

Thanks.

10-15-2014, 04:15 PM #9
X-Nothing-X
There's way Too Much..
Ok, I added you on Skype. I hope I added the right one.
10-15-2014, 08:50 PM #10
TePaiModz
I defeated!
It's simple.

Thank you.

Add tepaimodz on skype , I can probably help u in some things :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo