10-27-2014, 01:34 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If anyone has saves that work on Vita (created AFTER transfarring option and 1.03 patch on ps3) I'd be super grateful. NONE of the NGU saves work on vita, not even one. All of them block trophies on vita. I'm tired of this game. I already completed everything on PS3 like 2 years ago, but not even my own saves work on vita, since it was before 1.03 patch.... What a bullshit:/

Some guys said that YnO's saves worked, but this saveset is deleted. If anyone has Yno's Saves it would be much appreciated.

Waiting eagerly for your response.
10-27-2014, 03:22 PM #2
L-Griever
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by hajpero View Post
If anyone has saves that work on Vita (created AFTER transfarring option and 1.03 patch on ps3) I'd be super grateful. NONE of the NGU saves work on vita, not even one. All of them block trophies on vita. I'm tired of this game. I already completed everything on PS3 like 2 years ago, but not even my own saves work on vita, since it was before 1.03 patch.... What a bullshit:/

Some guys said that YnO's saves worked, but this saveset is deleted. If anyone has Yno's Saves it would be much appreciated.

Waiting eagerly for your response.

I don't understand why you people buy second copy of MGS series for PSVita. You only buy a second just for a platinum trophy! It's none of my business but is platinum trophy really that important to add a second same platinum trophy?

In my opinion it's not even worth and it's waste. Anyway, back to the topic. If you are tired of this game, why you bought it again? I just don't understand you people.

Did you try RageSoul51's psvita guide or not again? His guide works well for this transfarring.

YNO said that he doesn't want his saves to be shared anymore so you should respect his decision.

I do not mean any offence but i am sorry for saying this.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo