12-16-2014, 09:10 PM #1
norge1
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); is this possible to make a live streaming homebrew/pkg???
12-21-2014, 05:38 PM #2
Originally posted by norge1 View Post
is this possible to make a live streaming homebrew/pkg???

You can try to make one
12-22-2014, 06:19 PM #3
is this possible to make a live streaming homebrew/pkg???

I don't think it would be possible, as you'd have to write the code so that it's always running behind whatever game your playing, and on top of that, I don't think it would be possible to write code that could record the screen as a background process.

On top of this, having unsigned code running in the background would be easily detectable online.

I should say the only option is a capture device, like a PVR :p
12-22-2014, 06:35 PM #4
norge1
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by 15 View Post
I don't think it would be possible, as you'd have to write the code so that it's always running behind whatever game your playing, and on top of that, I don't think it would be possible to write code that could record the screen as a background process.

On top of this, having unsigned code running in the background would be easily detectable online.

I should say the only option is a capture device, like a PVR :p

thats too bad only if it was a simple pkg to capture hdmi signal and play on live streaming like youtube.
12-22-2014, 06:35 PM #5
thats too bad only if it was a simple pkg to capture hdmi signal and play on live streaming like youtube.

It would be pretty cool :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo