12-21-2014, 09:11 AM #1
AssumingAgate
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can anyone with a jailbroken PS3 can you install most of the homebrew apps onto a hard drive and send it to me or can you help me get a jailbroken PS3 kik me if you can help me

Juggernaut1607
12-21-2014, 06:46 PM #2
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by AssumingAgate View Post
Can anyone with a jailbroken PS3 can you install most of the homebrew apps onto a hard drive and send it to me or can you help me get a jailbroken PS3 kik me if you can help me

Juggernaut1607

Any what would the point of this be for?

I have a CFW but what exactly are you after? The CFW HDD, a backup made from the CFW and uploaded to a file host or what exactly?

Depending on the above if someone sends you a HDD it would be of no use as you would have to format it again before you could even use it losing all the things that were placed on it before hand.

If it is a backup then you could restore it to a PS3 via a USB although again if you did that you would not be able to use any of the home brew although that being said you could use "some" modded files to give you instant platinums in games or a few mod menus on very certain games (W@W comes to mind).

Anyway i think your best bet would be to get a CFW for yourself.

Have a look on eBay or gumtree or Craigslist depending where your located.

The following user thanked The_Gazra for this useful post:

BigTrain

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo