06-13-2011, 02:01 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Now, I know im a noob and according to what people might think an idiot and stupid, Still, Im going to ask

First of all, Is 3.61 Jailbreakable? If so, How?
If its not, Is there anyway to downgrade, now i saw something about downgrading 3.61 about QA Flags, i really don't know if that has anything to do with downgrading, and idk what to do, but i would liek to downgrade enough so i can host cod modded lobbies, sry if im a noob, but whatever
06-13-2011, 02:03 AM #2
ichris26
The Muff Muncher
It is jailbreakable but no one has released it yet.
06-13-2011, 03:44 AM #3
gavros7
Treasure hunter
if someone has the 3.60 keys then they could make a cfw...and no you cannot downgrade
06-13-2011, 03:22 PM #4
Originally posted by dudezone View Post
Is 3.61 Jailbreakable? If so, How?

Anything is jailbreak-able, it's just a matter of finding out how. Currently if anyone does figure out a 3.60+ JB, they probably won't release due to fear of being (wrongly) sued by Sony. Sad but true.

Originally posted by another user
Is there anyway to downgrade

Not yet, no.

now i saw something about QA Flags

Not released yet, so of no use to anybody.

but i would liek to downgrade enough so i can host cod modded lobbies

/facepalm

The following user groaned Clutch Hunterr for this awful post:

richiebanker
06-15-2011, 03:41 AM #5
[/QUOTE]/facepalm[/QUOTE]

Don't facepalm meh, i asked that because if i was able to downgrade, i just would make sure that i could actually downgrade enough that the jailbreak would have use for me, and can't they release it anonymously, I doubt that sony could access the ip address of a different company owned forum/site unless they hacked it or something, and i still may be noob here but im just asking

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo