05-04-2016, 05:22 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i apologize if this is a stupid question im in the need of serious helpi was on the latest update somthing happend to my system to make me get the rsod and then i put it in safe mode and now im currently on 3.55 rogero cfw cex im trying to update to the latest so i can go online again i am very new i have a friend who is doing everything for me but (every file is named what it supposed to) when i try to update my ps3 to 4.78 rebug it says data is corrupted i understand there is order in doing that

1. put usb in
2.disable internet
3.toogle q/a
4.system update via storage
and i tryed doing this in recovery mode and it says no applicable update data was found

this is very frustrating and i understand im doing something wrong plz help me thank you
05-04-2016, 05:24 AM #2
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by mikeymillz View Post
i apologize if this is a stupid question im in the need of serious helpi was on the latest update somthing happend to my system to make me get the rsod and then i put it in safe mode and now im currently on 3.55 rogero cfw cex im trying to update to the latest so i can go online again i am very new i have a friend who is doing everything for me but (every file is named what it supposed to) when i try to update my ps3 to 4.78 rebug it says data is corrupted i understand there is order in doing that

1. put usb in
2.disable internet
3.toogle q/a
and i tryed doing this in recovery mode and it says no applicable update data was found

this is very frustrating and i understand im doing something wrong plz help me thank you

Are you on CEX trying to update to a DEX fw?
05-04-2016, 05:25 AM #3
Jarzh
Hurah!
Install 3.55 REX that is what i did then you can go to any firmwire you like Smile
You must login or register to view this content.
05-04-2016, 05:26 AM #4
no im just trying to update it to 4.80
05-04-2016, 05:56 AM #5
Hutlern90
Gym leader
do you have your usb in right usb slot an do it from recovery mode
05-04-2016, 06:25 AM #6
i apologize if this is a stupid question im in the need of serious helpi was on the latest update somthing happend to my system to make me get the rsod and then i put it in safe mode and now im currently on 3.55 rogero cfw cex im trying to update to the latest so i can go online again i am very new i have a friend who is doing everything for me but (every file is named what it supposed to) when i try to update my ps3 to 4.78 rebug it says data is corrupted i understand there is order in doing that

1. put usb in
2.disable internet
3.toogle q/a

If u on rebug just check rebug tool Box if qa enable and than check debug settings System update on.make sure USB in right Slot with folder PS3/UPDATE/PS3UPDAT.PUP.
05-04-2016, 05:57 PM #7
Jarzh
Hurah!
no im just trying to update it to 4.80

4.80 is crap bro if i were you I'd go 4.70.1 Rebug or 4.75 Smile
05-04-2016, 08:35 PM #8
i tryed updating too 4.78 rebug and it says data is corrupted and yes the files are named and placed where there supposed to and the usb in the right side of usb port after i disable internet , toogle qa, put in safe mode , system update its says no applicable data was found very confusing and frustrating

yes bro still says data is corrupted
Last edited by mikeymillz ; 05-04-2016 at 10:07 PM. Reason: triple post
05-04-2016, 09:39 PM #9
JustFuSiOn
Are you high?
i tryed updating too 4.78 rebug and it says data is corrupted and yes the files are named and placed where there supposed to and the usb in the right side of usb port after i disable internet , toogle qa, put in safe mode , system update its says no applicable data was found very confusing and frustrating

yes bro still says data is corrupted

What's the error code you're getting?
05-04-2016, 10:06 PM #10
ps3 error the data is corrupted 8002f225

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo