09-13-2017, 06:29 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have a rebug 4.81.1 REX ps3 sitting on DEX that is constantly getting error code 8002A224 whenever i try to sign in on psn. I have tried next to every tutorial out there to gain access to SEN/PSN but nothing seems to work, any help?

HAVE TRIED :
webman setting for idps/psid spoofing
changing active PS3ID to spoof idps in lv2 mem
using SEN Enabler 6.0.4/PSNPatch 4.70.07 [stealth version] to spoof ofw 4.81 with PSNinja v4 and disabling cfw Syscalls before signing in
have also tried using a banned CID from a website with Console Manager (CCAPI 2.70) and had gotten an entirely different message about that CID being banned so i don't think that my CID is banned but not sure

along with any combination i could find around without any luck, i'll just constantly get this error code when signing in no matter what I try. Any help with this would be great
Last edited by xX-Radical-Xx ; 09-13-2017 at 06:35 AM.
09-13-2017, 06:33 AM #2
AerialOnDex
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Xx View Post
I have a rebug 4.81.1 REX ps3 sitting on DEX that is constantly getting error code 8002A224 whenever i try to sign in on psn. I have tried next to every tutorial out there to gain access to SEN/PSN but nothing seems to work, any help?

HAVE TRIED :
using SEN Enabler 6.0.4/PSNPatch 4.70.07 [stealth version] to spoof ofw 4.81 with PSNinja v4 and disabling cfw Syscalls before signing in

along with any combination i could find around without any luck, i'll just constantly get this error code when signing in no matter what I try. Any help with this would be great

Hmm. I had an error last month but not sure if it was that error. Try going to Debug Settings, then go to np environment and make sure it is set to NP. Like I said not sure If it was the same error but just trying to help.
09-13-2017, 06:36 AM #3
AerialOnDex
Bounty hunter
I have a rebug 4.81.1 REX ps3 sitting on DEX that is constantly getting error code 8002A224 whenever i try to sign in on psn. I have tried next to every tutorial out there to gain access to SEN/PSN but nothing seems to work, any help?

HAVE TRIED :
have also tried using a banned CID from ************* with Console Manager (CCAPI 2.70) and had gotten an entirely different message about that CID being banned so i don't think that my CID is banned but not sure

If not then your cid is banned. You will have to buy another onw
09-13-2017, 06:40 AM #4
Originally posted by AerialOnDex View Post
Hmm. I had an error last month but not sure if it was that error. Try going to Debug Settings, then go to np environment and make sure it is set to NP. Like I said not sure If it was the same error but just trying to help.

yes my NP Environment is set to np
09-13-2017, 06:41 AM #5
If not then your cid is banned. You will have to buy another onw

even though the error code is showing up and not the message saying that my console is banned or suspended?
09-13-2017, 06:43 AM #6
AerialOnDex
Bounty hunter
even though the error code is showing up and not the message saying that my console is banned or suspended?

Yea have u tried changing the thing in rebug toolbox to cex instead of Dex (choose cex even if you are on Dex)
09-13-2017, 06:45 AM #7
Yea have u tried changing the thing in rebug toolbox to cex instead of Dex (choose cex even if you are on Dex)

by that do you mean both the lv2 kernel and the target type to cex?
09-13-2017, 06:47 AM #8
AerialOnDex
Bounty hunter
by that do you mean both the lv2 kernel and the target type to cex?

Noo like go all the way right, then all the way down then choose that option and choose cex (dont know what it's called I'm not on my ps3)
09-13-2017, 06:54 AM #9
Noo like go all the way right, then all the way down then choose that option and choose cex (dont know what it's called I'm not on my ps3)

ohhh, i know what you mean, thats the Change Active PS3ID (Spoof IDPS in LV2 memory to "Use EID5: 84 (CEX)", and that something that i tried before as well. i did that before using SEN Enabler to spoof 4.81 ofw and clearing syscalls before logging in and still getting the error code
09-13-2017, 07:00 AM #10
AerialOnDex
Bounty hunter
ohhh, i know what you mean, thats the Change Active PS3ID (Spoof IDPS in LV2 memory to "Use EID5: 84 (CEX)", and that something that i tried before as well. i did that before using SEN Enabler to spoof 4.81 ofw and clearing syscalls before logging in and still getting the error code

Hate to tell you man, but you gotta get a new cid. Sorry.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo