01-13-2011, 05:19 AM #1
DUB 2.0
I like to type Smile
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If you did the jailbreak and you're thinking "now what?" or "why isn't the pkg not showing up?" Then read the following:

What you gotta do is drag the .pkg file on to your jump-drive, but DO NOT put it in any folder. Then plug it and and look in that new folder under games you have gotten from Jail breaking and install them.

There you go. Thank:y: this if I helped and please stop spamming with threads and replies on how to do this /facepalm

01-13-2011, 05:35 AM #2
use a search bar u have been on this site before ur rep -
01-13-2011, 05:43 AM #3
DUB 2.0
I like to type Smile
Originally posted by HtD View Post
Lol wow thats the stupidest guide i ever read.

It's not a guide, it's just that I am trying to help people that are trying to install packages. If you knew how to do it then why did you read it? It says 4 noobs in the title. Please don't turn this into a flaming thread :bro:
01-13-2011, 05:46 AM #4
HtD
Dark Knight
Originally posted by DUB
It's not a guide, it's just that I am trying to help people that are trying to install packages. If you knew how to do it then why did you read it? It says 4 noobs in the title. Please don't turn this into a flaming thread :bro:

I thought it was going to explain more than just basically dont put the .pkg in a folder put in the root. Thats basically what you said, all u changed there was making it colorful and bigger...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo