05-30-2011, 11:13 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a collection of resources and tutorials all put together by me.

First off let me begin by saying that if you are past the 3.55 firmware you can not jailbreak your PS3.

Jailbreaking you PlayStation 3

1. You need to make sure your on the official 3.55 firmware by Sony located here: You must login or register to view this content.

2. You need a 3.55 custom firmware:
You must login or register to view this content.

3. Create a folder named UPDATE on your USB flash drive and put the PS3UPDAT.PUP in it

4. Do these steps to go into recovery mode: Recovery Mode: Hold the power button until the console turns and shuts back off. Release the power button after it shuts off. Hold the power button again until u hear four beeps. Plug up a controller and go to System Update and follow the on-screen instructions.

You are now jailbroken

Hosting lobbies

MW2 Used as an example. Use common sense to do this for other games.

1. Install Blackbox FTP server: You must login or register to view this content.

2. Download a 1.12 custom patch_mp.ff: You must login or register to view this content. (Thanks to Putty from TTG for posting this patch)

3. Run Blackbox FTP on your PlayStation
Connect to the IP address on your screen Flash FXP program located here: You must login or register to view this content.
Go to /dev_hdd0/game/BLUS30377/USRDIR/ and overwrite the patch_mp.ff with the one you downloaded

4. Close the program and go on MW2 and you're done

Getting Free PSN Games:

1. First you are going to need PlayStation PLUS. It's pretty cheap though.

2. Navigate to the psn plus section and pick a trial of a game that you want full version of.

3. Click X and go through all options. It will start to download once prepared

4. Click download in background.

5.Then press O to exit playstation store, Delete the trial downloading in the download section.

6. Then navigate back to psn store and go to psn plus, you should have an "already bought sign" buy the full game download it and play for trial time 60 minutes...

7. Once played for 60 minutes, go and download again.

8. Once downloaded you can play forever.

How to Only Get into Hacked Games :

Explained using MW2

Step 1 - Download Elite Mossy Patch Blocker - You must login or register to view this content.

Step 2 - On your PS3 Go to PS3 > Settings > Network Settings > Internet Connection Settings

Step 3 - Fill out settings until you get to Proxy Server

Step 4 - Click Start Blocking on the Patch Blocker on your computer

Step 5 - Click Proxy Server/Use and enter the inforation from the patch blocker onto your PS3.

Step 6 - Continue Through Settings and test connection and sign in to Playstaion Network

Step 7 - Go to Game > Game Data Utility & delete the MW2 file.

Step 8 - Load up MW2, Go on Multiplayer and Play Online and search for Free-For-All

Step 9 - Almost Everytime You Will Be In Hacked Lobby

Splitscreen Unlock All:

Must have HxD Hex Editor: You must login or register to view this content.

Start up MW2 and go to splitscreen.

Create a new splitscreen profile that you will be modding.

Once it is created, select Quit Game.

Insert your USB device.

Now go to [Saved Data Utility] and copy your splitscreen profile to your USB.

Remove your USB from your PS3 and insert it into your computer.

Open your USB and navigate to [PS3] > [Save Data] > [BLUS30377PROFILE].

Now open MPDATA with the Hex Editor you downloaded.

Leave the first line as it is. Highlight everything from the 2nd line to the last line. It should all be "00"s.

Right click and select "Fill Selection". In the Hex Value Box, type the number "46". Click ok.

If done correctly, everything from the 2nd line on should now be replaced with the number "46".

Now save and quit. Eject your USB from your computer and insert in your PS3.

Go back to [Save Data Utility] and copy the profile from your USB to your HDD. Select "Overwrite".

All thats left is to start up MW2 and load the profile in splitscreen. You will receive an error messsage; just click "Ok". Now go back into splitscreen, load the modded profile and start a game!

A lot more to come! Post any suggestions you may have! Will be updated daily!

*These are not my videos. All credit for them goes to the creators.*
Last edited by YungB3ast ; 06-13-2011 at 10:51 PM.

The following 13 users say thank you to YungB3ast for this useful post:

ResistTheMoon, Ayanami, forcer911, Hells, HxC-AzN, Joel, malik-ramires, Modus, Nas., Stack0verfl0w, Storm, tooskilled2k11

The following 14 users groaned at YungB3ast for this awful post:

Arman M., beryce, Cyborg Ninja, D@ EnVvY!, ddrrmm, DUB 2.0, ibombo, Implicit, Maty360414, Michael, PS3 Prodigy, ryan saa, STyLe_JapaN, Xx-NukeClan-xX
05-31-2011, 08:32 AM #11
lupekid
Little One
Someone Told Me Well People Told Me You Cant Spoof No More So You CAnt Play Online. Might wana Change That
05-31-2011, 09:14 AM #12
Originally posted by lupekid View Post
Someone Told Me Well People Told Me You Cant Spoof No More So You CAnt Play Online. Might wana Change That

You can spoof, I just don't have the most recent spoofer up yet. The sp-int method does work though.
05-31-2011, 09:37 PM #13
After i jailbreak my ps3 it says 3.55-jb. Now what do i do? Download spoof then i will be able to go online? idk what spoof is..
05-31-2011, 09:50 PM #14
Stack0verfl0w
Computer engineer
good job bro make all links pm because hot links are wrong
05-31-2011, 10:05 PM #15
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Too Everyone who groan at his post... guys give him a chance.. he helping the community out + i didn't see any threads on just one big thread of all the hacks on ps3...
05-31-2011, 10:35 PM #16
Andrew!
The /̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ◕ lives!
This is all so old

The following user thanked Andrew! for this useful post:

ibombo
05-31-2011, 11:06 PM #17
Ayanami
Error… Cat invasion!
I want to do that PSN Plus free games thing, but i lost my PSN plus game in the PSN outage :cry:
05-31-2011, 11:15 PM #18
ibombo
be happy .. ^^
Originally posted by Julian View Post
At least he made the tutorials himself, and is trying to help the community..
:\

he just used the noob method "Copy & Paste"
05-31-2011, 11:18 PM #19
wowaka
Former Staff
Originally posted by abufhad View Post
he just used the noob method "Copy & Paste"

No he didn't, read the tutorials.

The following user thanked wowaka for this useful post:

Stack0verfl0w

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.