Post: Team REBUG - Brings PSN back for everyone to enjoy!
05-30-2012, 01:48 AM #1
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Last year, PSN was just being restored by Sony themselves on this day after the big 'hacks' had happened earlier in April 2011, that forced PSN offline for everyone!
But PSN has been offline even longer for Sony Playstation Jailbreak users whom have been stuck with using v3.55 CFW!

Well no longer, thanks to the non-stop hard work by TRUE 'scene' developers called 'TEAM REBUG', they have been able to finally restore PSN access to PS3 systems running CFW, with just a simple PKG and special new form of their 'spoofer' that brings into play all the correct 'key' info that is found within the current legit Sony v4.11 firmware and make it work amazing enough on Sony PS3 consoles that are still running the very outdated CFW v3.55

Now we all know this is not going to last long, maybe a week or two, so its basically being released as a short-term GIFT to all to enjoy (no complaints when its over!), to show to the world there is still a real 'scene' and its very much hard at work, and more is possible around the corner in the near future, it will just take more time, but once a door has been opened and you been able to peek inside and see all the riches it offers, it can never truly be closed by anyone, just some more roadblocks put in place and time has to be on your side and you will be able at some point to again explore behind the previously opened doorway.

PSN v4.11 Spoofer - By Team REBUG

Thought we would give everyone a few days of PSN ACCESS with 4.11 Version Spoofer 2.2 for 3.55 ONLY. It is has reActPSN 2.0 compatibility for both your normal and spoofed vsh.self. The app backs up your current files before activating the spoof, then auto reboots.

INSTALL:
Press L1+CROSS to INSTALL 4.11 Version Spoof files to your PS3
ACTIVATE/DEACTIVATE:
Press L1+CROSS to ACTIVATE/DEACTIVATE (System will reboot)
UNINSTALL:
Press L1+CIRCLE to UNINSTALL (this will deactivate the spoofer, remove the spoof files from dev_flash and reboot if needed)

NOTE: Please do not email us about game compatibility. Some may just require a simple PARAM.SFO to get past the latest game update, others may not work at all because the game NEEDS the newer files. Also your PS3 will need to be restarted to use reActPSN 2.0 if you HAVE INSTALLED but NOT ACTIVATED the Version Spoofer.

Enjoy

~ Codename: REBUG

Big thanks to blastleaf for the artwork.
Credit to Hotz8611 for reActPSN 2.0

notes
NOTE #1: It does not work for users with the Cobra CFW firmware installed, due to the way the dongle does internal security checks.
NOTE #2: No tests have been completed on the 'True Blue' dongle, previous v1 CFW it should work, but no tests on v2 have been done!
NOTE #3: If you run any problems, remember to try a 'clean' CFW installed, with no reACTPSN or other spoofers or mods added!
NOTE #4: DON'T ACTIVATE/DEACTIVATE your PS3 on PSN to much in ONE DAY or Sony will LOCK you out for a WEEK :sad:

source and read more here You must login or register to view this content.!

downloads here
Update Package You must login or register to view this content.
Rebug 3.55.2 CFW: You must login or register to view this content.

any1 who gets RLSOD of check this thread out and it will show you how to fix RSOD Smile You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Xx--AIDAN--xX ; 05-31-2012 at 02:46 PM.

The following 100 users say thank you to Xx--AIDAN--xX for this useful post:

ResistTheMoon, ~SpongeBob, Adamâ„¢, aerosoul94, Albanian', amigaman2005, AMNE, coolmankiller, BAMF, Blackstorm, blazer425, Red-EyeX32, bluer105, Budz, BvB-09r-_-N!c0, Choco, Cien, cobrag7, CoDyMoDz1000XD, Convex, Cpt.Hayden, Cubs, Da_Kman97, dark-pitbull, DaveedDB, DeNoMix, DEREKTROTTER, devilking1980, Dillon, Insight, Haley, DylanOc1, Fail3rc, FallofReach, FaSt_FrEEdOm, forcer911, GAMIPR, GE90, GreenTea101, Heaney, hibye3, IamLewisModz-x, ibombo, IzBoogz, zL_j8hnb, JacobRasta, JBModzPS3, JordanPSN, JusThatGood, K5‎‎, KCxFTW, l)ickToo$hort, L3thaL-, lacosanostra84, LEzStarz, LightModz, LittleMidget16, User23434, monkystyle, Mr Grumpy, Newelly, Ninja, noobzilla, onrode, Jango, Pauly, primetime43, PryZeex, RayJ_chugs, RealTimeEditz, redbullmasta, redfireturbo, RGB, robad1, rockym56, SavageRising, SHAkA, slim355, SuperSaiyanBiH, T_m_b07, TEXAS24_ReStEr, TheUnexpected, ThreeSixtyyy, TiCiiX, TonyTheRoyal_, UGz-, Vampytwistッ, Weescotty, Wolf07x, xAUSTIN, Xcutioner, xkoeckiiej, xRaW, xShadow, Yolo Brahs !, YouYouAppreciateMe, zAutoAiiM_
05-30-2012, 04:14 AM #11
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
Originally posted by pcfreak30 View Post
ppl wanting newer features or games to run? remember that games are getting encrypted with keys we dont have..
hm true dat but sony will patch b4 we get chance to get keys because there are loads of 3.55 ps3 users out there
05-30-2012, 04:15 AM #12
ZMK-iNFiNiTY
Vault dweller
Now is the time to get PSN DLC that people had lost + get there act.dat, back on there PS3 to keep PSN content activated. That is if they has lost there's do to reformat ,etc This is why Team Rebug are the best CFW team around Smile They are there for Rebug users & others CFW users ! To bad Sony scammed us out of having 5 activated PS3s with DLC/Games/Content to 2 activated PS3s! Or i be getting my sh1t on my 4th PS3 right now, other than that it is worthless. This is also good for those who have broken BD drive & wanted to mod on Black ops ,as there is a Full game version on PSN & might / should have same keys as 109 patch Winky Winky
05-30-2012, 04:16 AM #13
ichris26
The Muff Muncher
It won't let me sign on..... :(
05-30-2012, 04:27 AM #14
ZMK-iNFiNiTY
Vault dweller
Originally posted by ichris26 View Post
It won't let me sign on..... :(

If you are using Rebug 355.2 set Rebug mode to get on so it is spoofed to 411 .Unless there doing some maintenance or already know which would be sad. I bet Sony will download the spoof & try & see how it works. This is why i don't get why release have to be so public .Now there will get youtubers showing off & Sony will see even faster & patch this so quick before people even see & get on PSN to Download what they rightfully bought ..
05-30-2012, 04:32 AM #15
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
Originally posted by ZOMBIEKILLAH View Post
If you are using Rebug 355.2 set Rebug mode to get on so it is spoofed to 411 .Unless there doing some maintenance or already know which would be sad. I bet Sony will download the spoof & try & see how it works. This is why i don't get why release have to be so public .Now there will get youtubers showing off & Sony will see even faster & patch this so quick before people even see & get on PSN to Download what they rightfully bought ..
yes and no really because im great full they these guys dnt give up trying and they deserved to be thanked also sony can patch it but until they find out how they got it back online they wont no
05-30-2012, 04:36 AM #16
ichris26
The Muff Muncher
Originally posted by ZOMBIEKILLAH View Post

I have Rebug mode on and it is showing 4.11 spoof. I keep getting user/pass is incorrect but I am 1000% certain that I am entering it in correct.
05-30-2012, 04:48 AM #17
ZMK-iNFiNiTY
Vault dweller
Originally posted by ichris26 View Post
I have Rebug mode on and it is showing 4.11 spoof. I keep getting user/pass is incorrect but I am 1000% certain that I am entering it in correct.

change your password & try again .
05-30-2012, 04:53 AM #18
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
I hope you all realise that we can now run black ops lobbies because of the modified eboot?
05-30-2012, 04:59 AM #19
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
Originally posted by Ix
I hope you all realise that we can now run black ops lobbies because of the modified eboot?
we can do alot more than just that Smile if you know how to

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo