Post: PS3TrophyIsGood Synchronize the Modified Trophies onto PSN Tool (Trophy Hack)
03-02-2013, 01:10 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Update To 1.2.6, please redownload PS3TrophyIsGood

If not successful, please confirm ur console id and user id is valid.
In pfdtool/gobal.conf

In this article:
You must login or register to view this content.
Note: consoleid in global.conf can be all "00" , so enter the "00" byte 16 times for it to work (32 0 total)

This thread #81-#86 (Page9) has many tips. read these if not work.

Change Log:
V1.3.6
-add random setting

v1.2.6
-fix timezone bug.

v1.2.5
-fixed timezone issue.
-add lanuage combox .
-change gobal.conf settings.

v1.1.4
-add random Timestamp feature.
-Instant Platinum random Timestamp too.

v1.0.3
change time bug fixed

V1.0.2
big bug fixed

v1.0.1
New icons
Multi-lingual
Instant Platinum will automatically be the last to be synchronized (synchronization time will be +1 second of other trophies).
Eliminate unnecessary Debug Code, making it faster to open trophy files.
Platinum must be unlocked last from now on.
(But you still have to enter the time on your own. Please set the time of Platinum last, or you won't be able to synchronize it)

Known issues:

If the time of Platinum isn't set last, you won't get the Platinum trophy after synchronization.
So you have to check the time of Platinum manually.
Trophies synchronized from PSN (e.g., trophies obtained from PS3) will have an invalid synchronization.

Introduction to the program

Download Link:
v1.3.6

V1.2.6

P.S. pfdtool is enclosed in this program, and it will automatically do encryption and decryption. Please do not attempt to decrypt it on your own.
After each modification, you must close the file or the program so that the trophies will be re-encrypted.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22400[/ATTACH]
Grey ones are the trophies that haven't been obtained.
Red ones are those haven't been synchronized.
White ones are those already obtained but not yet synchronized.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22401[/ATTACH]
Green circle is the name of the trophies, while red one is the obtain rate.
Blue one is PSN experience, showing hoe much experience you can obtain from synchronizing this trophy to PSN.
In the bottom is the URL of my blog, where you can check for the latest news.

Open file

If youfind it troublesome to open file by clicking throught the folders, you may simply drag the file into the window.
It will be loaded automatically.

Actual Practice

If your trophies haven't been sychronized onto PSN before, please set the console id and user id correctly.
If you want to modify console idm please modify "gobal.conf".

Original Texts:

Note: consoleid in global.conf can be all "00" , so enter the "00" byte 16 times for it to work (32 0 total)

Step 1:

Copy the trophies from your PS3.
The location is "/dev_hdd0/home/000000XX/trophy/".

Step 2:

Open the program, and drag the folder of trophies onto the program.

Step 3:

Copy and paste the modified trophies back to its original folder.
(Please remember to make a backup copy)

Step 4:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]22402[/ATTACH]
The accomplishment rate of trophies becomes 2%.

But when you check it up in in XMB, it still appears to be locked, and I don't know why it's like this.
If you unlock all the trophies, it will show you 100% accomplishment rate, but still appears locked.
Nevertheless we can still synchronize it to PSN.

Step5:

Warning! This step is highly dangerous! Please make sure that you know what you're doing and what the outcome might be!
I won't be able to give your PSN account and consoleid (idps) back to you if you get banned!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22404[/ATTACH]

After synchronization, the trophies appear!
In this step I encountered a synchronization error, but later the trophies show up.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22403[/ATTACH]

What it lookes like on VITA, which means that it's been synchronized to PSN.

Others

If you encounter some errors, please contact me.
Last edited by darkautism ; 03-10-2013 at 02:41 AM.

The following 49 users say thank you to darkautism for this useful post:

007bond, ady05113, Amarildo88, ATypicalSe7en, barelynotlegal, Barry90, bejekas, BooYaaKaa, CrashTV-XHess, Dalmin, deeh, Dejaninho, Gabberhard, gowhawx, hack73, Hate, Herrkulez, Hunter926, joni_djESP, justdarko, justeve, kashiboy, KoS_Riitalo, LaRip8, LaughTracks, lubu, Marconobi, Mawndo, MODZ4FUN420, neoar, Padavona, Pajero, ps3re, scorpion-black, Siknik64, Skonafid, Soneco, SPYdir, Swifter, Taylors Bish, texita, TheDoctor MoDz, Unstopbole Mods, VercettiCool, WIPEOUTEVIL, wtfletmesignup, x00, xenomage, xxfearxx

The following user groaned darkautism for this awful post:

Darkjolie
09-07-2013, 01:06 PM #164
Habeeb
Little One
is there a list that have names of games which have been successfully synced online with psn ??

if will be helpfull for ppl to know
09-09-2013, 07:18 PM #165
Originally posted by darkautism View Post
Update To 1.2.6, please redownload PS3TrophyIsGood

If not successful, please confirm ur console id and user id is valid.
In pfdtool/gobal.conf

In this article:

This thread #81-#86 (Page9) has many tips. read these if not work.

Change Log:
V1.3.6
-add random setting

v1.2.6
-fix timezone bug.

v1.2.5
-fixed timezone issue.
-add lanuage combox .
-change gobal.conf settings.

v1.1.4
-add random Timestamp feature.
-Instant Platinum random Timestamp too.

v1.0.3
change time bug fixed

V1.0.2
big bug fixed

v1.0.1
New icons
Multi-lingual
Instant Platinum will automatically be the last to be synchronized (synchronization time will be +1 second of other trophies).
Eliminate unnecessary Debug Code, making it faster to open trophy files.
Platinum must be unlocked last from now on.
(But you still have to enter the time on your own. Please set the time of Platinum last, or you won't be able to synchronize it)

Known issues:

If the time of Platinum isn't set last, you won't get the Platinum trophy after synchronization.
So you have to check the time of Platinum manually.
Trophies synchronized from PSN (e.g., trophies obtained from PS3) will have an invalid synchronization.

Introduction to the program

Download Link:
v1.3.6

V1.2.6

P.S. pfdtool is enclosed in this program, and it will automatically do encryption and decryption. Please do not attempt to decrypt it on your own.
After each modification, you must close the file or the program so that the trophies will be re-encrypted.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22400[/ATTACH]
Grey ones are the trophies that haven't been obtained.
Red ones are those haven't been synchronized.
White ones are those already obtained but not yet synchronized.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22401[/ATTACH]
Green circle is the name of the trophies, while red one is the obtain rate.
Blue one is PSN experience, showing hoe much experience you can obtain from synchronizing this trophy to PSN.
In the bottom is the URL of my blog, where you can check for the latest news.

Open file

If youfind it troublesome to open file by clicking throught the folders, you may simply drag the file into the window.
It will be loaded automatically.

Actual Practice

If your trophies haven't been sychronized onto PSN before, please set the console id and user id correctly.
If you want to modify console idm please modify "gobal.conf".

Original Texts:

Step 1:

Copy the trophies from your PS3.
The location is "/dev_hdd0/home/000000XX/trophy/".

Step 2:

Open the program, and drag the folder of trophies onto the program.

Step 3:

Copy and paste the modified trophies back to its original folder.
(Please remember to make a backup copy)

Step 4:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]22402[/ATTACH]
The accomplishment rate of trophies becomes 2%.

But when you check it up in in XMB, it still appears to be locked, and I don't know why it's like this.
If you unlock all the trophies, it will show you 100% accomplishment rate, but still appears locked.
Nevertheless we can still synchronize it to PSN.

Step5:

Warning! This step is highly dangerous! Please make sure that you know what you're doing and what the outcome might be!
I won't be able to give your PSN account and consoleid (idps) back to you if you get banned!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22404[/ATTACH]

After synchronization, the trophies appear!
In this step I encountered a synchronization error, but later the trophies show up.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22403[/ATTACH]

What it lookes like on VITA, which means that it's been synchronized to PSN.

Others

If you encounter some errors, please contact me.

Do I need my Original Console ID to this work? because mine is banned
09-10-2013, 01:06 AM #166
texita
Save Point
Originally posted by fatimaroy View Post
is there a list that have names of games which have been successfully synced online with psn ??

I successful synced:

assasin's creed 2
burnout paradise
uncharted
uncharted 2
dante's inferno
resident evil 5
god of war 3
modern warfare 2
DMC devil may cry

Originally posted by xLuCiDiTyZxHD View Post
Do I need my Original Console ID to this work? because mine is banned

no Smile
Last edited by texita ; 09-10-2013 at 02:53 AM.

The following user thanked texita for this useful post:

Habeeb
09-10-2013, 01:09 AM #167
texita
Save Point
[wrong message, it can be deleted, sorry :(]
09-10-2013, 11:57 AM #168
Amarildo88
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by texita View Post
Is there a mod to disable the platinium check on the program? i want to check it before other trophies.

I explain: I want to get back my trophies of a banned account, MY REAL trophies, the game is Dante's inferno, this game have some DLC trophies that they aren't needed for the platinuim, but the program want to unlock every trophy before the platinum! DLC TROPHY TOO :( same thing for burnout paradise!

Uninstall all the updates from the game, this should resolve the dlc trophies problem.
Last edited by Amarildo88 ; 09-10-2013 at 12:02 PM.
09-10-2013, 12:01 PM #169
Amarildo88
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by fatimaroy View Post

I have not encountered a game that not work with this app, i mean all games should work.
09-11-2013, 02:27 AM #170
texita
Save Point
Originally posted by Amarildo88 View Post
Uninstall all the updates from the game, this should resolve the dlc trophies problem.

Yes, but if you have a game with the dlc trophy already? (like resident evil gold edition or burnout paradise ultimate box)
After hours and hours of errors and #@*%$ (LOL) I've finally got the solution!!!
So i writed a little guide for everyone!

This guide is designed for who don't want to cheat but to get back ONLY his original trophies (from a banned account for example) with original timestamp Happy
BUT... IS GOOD AND CAN BE USED FOR WHO GET SOME ERRORS AND DON'T KNOW WHY TOO! Winky Winky

This guide will be SEMI-USELESS if the autor of the program add the function to get the platinum with the necessary trophies only and not with ALL the trophies DLC included

IMPORTANT BEFORE TO START, If you have some trophies already synced:

-YOU CAN'T EDIT THE TIMESTAMP FOR ALREADY SYNCED TROPHIES (if you do that, when you do the trophies sync the trophy timestamp on the PSN REWRITE your custom one)

-YOU HAVE TO USE A NEW TROPHIES FILE (if you edit the one with synced trophies you get errors for sure in the step 10)
so delete the trophies file now and start from step 1 (best way with rebug delete option)

1-Update the game and install the trophies
2-Copy trophies on the pc
3-SELECT ALL THE NECESSARY TROPHIES FOR THE PLATINUM (and the DLC trophies that you want)
4-copy the trophies file back on the PS3
5-start the game (now you will see the platinum is unlocked with the current timestamp)
6-exit the game
7-copy the trophies file back on the pc (now you will see the platinum on the pc WITHOUT ALL THE TROPHIES UNLOCKED ^_^)
8-edit the platinum timestamp
9-put back the trophies file on the ps3
10-start the game untill the game menu appear (where you are sure the trophies are checked) and if all is good and no errors are occurred you can sync your trophies Smile )

ERRORS:
Sometimes in the step 10 you will get trohies error or game freeze, but don't worry and try this solution (worked everytime for me):

11-Delete trophies from ps3 (BEST WAY IS THE "DELETE" OPTION IN THE REBUG CWF)
12-start the game and reinstall the trophies
13-exit the game and put the trophies file from the PC on the PS3 AGAIN (now you have rewrited a NEW trophies file and no a one with a platinum Winky Winky )
14-start the game again (untill the menu appear) AND NOW YOU SHOULD'T GOT ANY ERROR. You can check under the
trophies list if you have the platinum mark and the trophies %
15-NOW YOU CAN SYNC your trophies with your original timestamp Happy

Hope this guide is usefull for someone Smile
Writed by me from HOURS AND HOURS spended at asking myself why getting errors and how to bypass them Happy
Last edited by texita ; 09-11-2013 at 03:01 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to texita for this useful post:

bodo2008, xKing04zZ
09-15-2013, 10:59 PM #171
Anyone else getting a problem with trophies constantly re-syncing every time you click your profile
09-16-2013, 12:29 PM #172
texita
Save Point
Originally posted by wtfletmesignup View Post
Anyone else getting a problem with trophies constantly re-syncing every time you click your profile

Delete the trophies directory of the games that you have mod with the tool.
for do that, use the delete rebug option or multiman (after you have synced them Winky Winky )

The following user thanked texita for this useful post:

wtfletmesignup

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo