Post: Official Modding Friends List
03-24-2014, 09:53 PM #1
Jared
Tranquility.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); To make an effort to keep this section to strictly PS3 cheats and customization, this will be the official modding friends list to find members who mod. Comment below with this template:

    
PSN/SEN Username:
Console Type: CEX/DEX/SEX/REX/MFW
Firmware Version:
Other Comments:


Thanks for helping keep this section clean, and happy modding! Smile
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

The following 56 users say thank you to Jared for this useful post:

-SuperMan, ::iAmDemoN::, Jiggy, AlexNGU, BaSs_HaXoR, Blahfoz, ByteSource, CardiffModderzz, CreativeInfant, danzo245, DEradicator, djbackwardss, EnderMods, EVaSii0Nz, FearlessModz, Frosty, H-A-X-O, ImSooCool, ItsAvees, JaeH1337, jhods14, Joel, koekiemonstarr2, LaughTracks, LetThereBeMods, lucasaf01, lucianonery, Maatzy, Mateljgz, MathersMods, Modsy, Mr. Wood, Murderlikedj, Mx444, Phreaker, Prizma, RebugAlex, richard5555, rude35, samet2013, SoloHoster, symf, TEXAS24_ReStEr, TwistedModzV3, UkHazeOG, Vinny, xFlavez, XxBlud23xX, Zahidm1998, zKillShxt, zOutlawsz and 1 other user.
07-23-2014, 08:54 PM #164
Can some one guide me on the steps to mod my ps3 for free I'm new to all of this sorry
07-24-2014, 05:16 PM #165
PSN/SEN Username: Livids-
Console Type: CEX/DEX/SEX/REX/MFW: cex + dex
Firmware Version:4.50 ITA
Other Comments:please dont spam. i usually play BO2 or GTA5
07-25-2014, 03:02 AM #166
nikesav130
Do a barrel roll!
PSN/SEN Username:Jockey_Mods
Console Type: CEX/DEX/SEX/REX/MFW: DEX
Firmware Version:4.50ITA
Other Comments: ADD ME AND WE CAN RECORD AND HOST
07-25-2014, 11:24 AM #167
PSN/SEN Username: ImApexHD
Console type: CEX
Firmware Version: 4.46.1 REX-EDITION

Other comments
YouTube.com/user/VahzMoDz
New to the modding community... Feel free to add
07-25-2014, 11:39 AM #168
divybc
Former Staff
Originally posted by fishface134g View Post
Can some one guide me on the steps to mod my ps3 for free I'm new to all of this sorry


I'd advise you check out this section and post a question in here - You must login or register to view this content.
07-26-2014, 03:09 AM #169
gupi1234
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Lavecy View Post
PSN/SEN Username: oPunisher88 zMoDzVDehh1337
Console Type: >>> DEX / Cex
Firmware Version:4.50 ITA
Other Comments:Modders Add me if you want I mod on my 1337 account and play PS4 / 3 on my oPunisher Smile


SN/SEN Username: gupirocking

Console Type: Cex

Firmware Version:4.55 rogero spoof to 4.60

Other Comments:Modders Add me i have Ps4 also and jailbroken ps3 for modding i usually play gta5 and on ps4 cod ghost and fifa 14
07-26-2014, 05:05 AM #170
tongui69
Save Point
PSN/SEN Username:HaXing-HaXing
Console TypeHappyEX
Firmware Version:4.46 D-Rex

Other Comments: I play all cods and watch dog and more
07-26-2014, 09:33 AM #171
PSN/SEN Username: SpasmAttackzz
Console Type: DEX
Firmware Version: 4.50 PS3ITA w/ 4.60 Spoof
Other Comments: I do platinum trophies and Call of Duty recoveries (BO, BO2, MW3) for free, but please don't bug me about it. I do about 5-15 recoveries per day and it really gets on my nerves when people ask if their account is done. On that note, I spend my time playing BO2 and maybe now, some MW3 action. BO1 for zombies. I hate GTA V with a passion, so no modding there.
07-31-2014, 04:53 PM #172
itzdarn1
Save Point
PSN/SEN Username:Uncle-boabyNot Happy or Sad
Console Type: CEX/DEX/SEX/REX/MFW: DEX
Firmware Version: 4.50 ITA
Other Comments:

Copyright © 2026, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo