Post: Official Modding Friends List
03-24-2014, 09:53 PM #1
Jared
Tranquility.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); To make an effort to keep this section to strictly PS3 cheats and customization, this will be the official modding friends list to find members who mod. Comment below with this template:

    
PSN/SEN Username:
Console Type: CEX/DEX/SEX/REX/MFW
Firmware Version:
Other Comments:


Thanks for helping keep this section clean, and happy modding! Smile
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

The following 56 users say thank you to Jared for this useful post:

-SuperMan, ::iAmDemoN::, Jiggy, AlexNGU, BaSs_HaXoR, Blahfoz, ByteSource, CardiffModderzz, CreativeInfant, danzo245, DEradicator, djbackwardss, EnderMods, EVaSii0Nz, FearlessModz, Frosty, H-A-X-O, ImSooCool, ItsAvees, JaeH1337, jhods14, Joel, koekiemonstarr2, LaughTracks, LetThereBeMods, lucasaf01, lucianonery, Maatzy, Mateljgz, MathersMods, Modsy, Mr. Wood, Murderlikedj, Mx444, Phreaker, Prizma, RebugAlex, richard5555, rude35, samet2013, SoloHoster, symf, TEXAS24_ReStEr, TwistedModzV3, UkHazeOG, Vinny, xFlavez, XxBlud23xX, Zahidm1998, zKillShxt, zOutlawsz and 1 other user.
10-19-2014, 06:40 AM #272
can u hack me on ps3 mw3
10-20-2014, 04:58 PM #273
Versed
Do a barrel roll!
PSN/SEN Username: xCalvinMods
Console Type: DEX
Firmware Version: 4.55 ITA
Other Comments: Fun Black Ops 2 Modder!
10-20-2014, 06:03 PM #274
Gyys
Save Point
PSN/SEN Username:daModda
Console TypeHappyEX
Firmware Version:4.55ITA
Other Comments:I only add modders add me need more JB PS3 modder friends & My skype is ps3jacko
10-20-2014, 06:10 PM #275
Gyys
Save Point
PSN/SEN Username:daModda
Console TypeHappyEX
Firmware Version:4.55ITA
Other Comments:I only add modders add me need more JB PS3 modder friends & My skype is ps3jacko
10-20-2014, 06:17 PM #276
xFlavez
Vault dweller
PSN/SEN Username: xFlavez
Console Type: DEX
Firmware Version: Rebug 4.46 Spoofed 4.65
Other Comments: I only add modders on this Account.
10-20-2014, 10:30 PM #277
Gyys
Save Point
PSN/SEN Username:daModda////FxckHerInDaPusay
Console TypeHappyEX
Firmware Version:4.55ITA
Other Comments:I only add modders add me need more JB PS3 modder friends & My skype is ps3jacko
10-21-2014, 12:20 AM #278
PSN/SEN Username: ObeyTheMyst

Console Type: DEX

Firmware Version: 4.50ita

Other Comments: Won't be online or able to accept requests for a while stare My Skype: irapedurass
10-21-2014, 06:29 AM #279
Originally posted by MekoMods View Post
PSN/SEN: Cxnsor
Firmware: 4.46.1 D-Rex
I will add you even if you don't mod.


I have E3 Data Cable && E3 Linker can I jailbreak with that only
10-22-2014, 07:23 PM #280
Originally posted by ilSuxkDixk4Modz View Post
I have E3 Data Cable && E3 Linker can I jailbreak with that only


I don't know my PS3 was on 3.55. And then I upgraded to cfw.

Copyright © 2026, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo