Post: Official Modding Friends List
03-24-2014, 09:53 PM #1
Jared
Tranquility.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); To make an effort to keep this section to strictly PS3 cheats and customization, this will be the official modding friends list to find members who mod. Comment below with this template:

    
PSN/SEN Username:
Console Type: CEX/DEX/SEX/REX/MFW
Firmware Version:
Other Comments:


Thanks for helping keep this section clean, and happy modding! Smile
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

The following 56 users say thank you to Jared for this useful post:

-SuperMan, ::iAmDemoN::, Jiggy, AlexNGU, BaSs_HaXoR, Blahfoz, ByteSource, CardiffModderzz, CreativeInfant, danzo245, DEradicator, djbackwardss, EnderMods, EVaSii0Nz, FearlessModz, Frosty, H-A-X-O, ImSooCool, ItsAvees, JaeH1337, jhods14, Joel, koekiemonstarr2, LaughTracks, LetThereBeMods, lucasaf01, lucianonery, Maatzy, Mateljgz, MathersMods, Modsy, Mr. Wood, Murderlikedj, Mx444, Phreaker, Prizma, RebugAlex, richard5555, rude35, samet2013, SoloHoster, symf, TEXAS24_ReStEr, TwistedModzV3, UkHazeOG, Vinny, xFlavez, XxBlud23xX, Zahidm1998, zKillShxt, zOutlawsz and 1 other user.
10-31-2014, 01:35 AM #299
PSN/SEN Username: NoNamedKillaMods
Console Type: CEX
Firmware Version: 4.46.1 rebug
Other Comments: I add everyone Smile
11-01-2014, 12:48 AM #300
Add me ItsSundayy
11-06-2014, 02:39 PM #301
add me if you mod xNimbo-
11-06-2014, 09:04 PM #302
Add me plzz criptic_viiperz
11-07-2014, 11:20 AM #303
I see the original formatting has gone off-track some what.

    PSN/SEN Username: MattDEXModder
Console Type: DEX & CEX
Firmware Version: 4.65 Rebug D-REX & 4.65 Habib.
Other Comments: Feel free to add me. I'm not on that often, though.
11-08-2014, 11:09 PM #304
join me on ps3 kushkillin_757 soon be be modder and have a few questions and wanna have fun or invite me
11-09-2014, 12:53 PM #305
    
PSN/SEN Username: Killa_Highs
Console Type: CEX
Firmware Version: 4.55
Other Comments: I play GTA V.
11-10-2014, 11:32 AM #306
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Jared View Post
To make an effort to keep this section to strictly PS3 cheats and customization, this will be the official modding friends list to find members who mod. Comment below with this template:

    
PSN/SEN Username:
Console Type: CEX/DEX/SEX/REX/MFW
Firmware Version:
Other Comments:


Thanks for helping keep this section clean, and happy modding! Smile


PSN Username : ZxXEpic_KillaXxZ
Console : CEX
Firmware : 4.46 Rex rebug
Comments : I add everyone, on regularly, mostly nazi zombies,

Banned : :/
11-12-2014, 03:40 PM #307
ogpayne
Do a barrel roll!
PSN/SEN Username: Klutch-Kurby

Console Type: DEX

Firmware Version: 4.46.1 spoof 4.60

Other Comments: Adding everyone! I'm on PS4 legit and PS3 to mod so if you want the best of both worlds give me an add!

Copyright © 2026, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo