Post: Official Modding Friends List
03-24-2014, 09:53 PM #1
Jared
Tranquility.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); To make an effort to keep this section to strictly PS3 cheats and customization, this will be the official modding friends list to find members who mod. Comment below with this template:

    
PSN/SEN Username:
Console Type: CEX/DEX/SEX/REX/MFW
Firmware Version:
Other Comments:


Thanks for helping keep this section clean, and happy modding! Smile
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

The following 56 users say thank you to Jared for this useful post:

-SuperMan, ::iAmDemoN::, Jiggy, AlexNGU, BaSs_HaXoR, Blahfoz, ByteSource, CardiffModderzz, CreativeInfant, danzo245, DEradicator, djbackwardss, EnderMods, EVaSii0Nz, FearlessModz, Frosty, H-A-X-O, ImSooCool, ItsAvees, JaeH1337, jhods14, Joel, koekiemonstarr2, LaughTracks, LetThereBeMods, lucasaf01, lucianonery, Maatzy, Mateljgz, MathersMods, Modsy, Mr. Wood, Murderlikedj, Mx444, Phreaker, Prizma, RebugAlex, richard5555, rude35, samet2013, SoloHoster, symf, TEXAS24_ReStEr, TwistedModzV3, UkHazeOG, Vinny, xFlavez, XxBlud23xX, Zahidm1998, zKillShxt, zOutlawsz and 1 other user.
01-22-2015, 08:49 PM #389
PSN/SEN Username: ReviveMod (or Revive_OG)
Console Type: CEX
Firmware Version: 4.65 Ferrox
Other Comments: I mod all cod and I guess I can do GTA V too Smile Feel free to add me on the psn or on skype @tehrevive.
01-23-2015, 04:40 AM #390
Need help getting modz I will give u my account
01-24-2015, 09:11 PM #391
PSN/SEN Username: MODZIFYY & JackohsLobbies
Console Type: >>> CEX & DEX JB PS3
Firmware Version:4.50 ITA other habib 4.65
01-25-2015, 02:34 AM #392
PSN/SEN Username: yoALX-
Console Type: DEX
Firmware Version: 4.50 ITA
01-25-2015, 10:09 PM #393
HAckeroHD
Big Daddy
Rddlr- i think gotta recheck on it going back into the modding

Ps3 750gb hdd
Version 4.50ita 😉


Dont play 24/7 might only weekends due to work


Here to help and recieve help
01-26-2015, 10:39 AM #394
PSN:
xREAPERx666x
Mcmxvz_kittyx

-I use both accounts


Console type:
Cex

Fw version:
4.55 Rogero
01-26-2015, 12:56 PM #395
God
Banned
psn :

youv_nae_chance_

NGU-ScottishModz

I use both Smile

FW: rogero 4.55 (CEX)

Modders only please Happy
01-29-2015, 04:34 AM #396
Umm yeah if you can help me out that would be pretty damn great, i need cash and RP in gta5, yeah just add (golf_wang_skater)
01-30-2015, 04:08 PM #397
PSN Username: Lil-DBoi

Console Type: CEX

Firmware Version: Darknet 4.66 CEX CFW

Copyright © 2026, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo