Post: Official Modding Friends List
03-24-2014, 09:53 PM #1
Jared
Tranquility.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); To make an effort to keep this section to strictly PS3 cheats and customization, this will be the official modding friends list to find members who mod. Comment below with this template:

    
PSN/SEN Username:
Console Type: CEX/DEX/SEX/REX/MFW
Firmware Version:
Other Comments:


Thanks for helping keep this section clean, and happy modding! Smile
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

The following 56 users say thank you to Jared for this useful post:

-SuperMan, ::iAmDemoN::, Jiggy, AlexNGU, BaSs_HaXoR, Blahfoz, ByteSource, CardiffModderzz, CreativeInfant, danzo245, DEradicator, djbackwardss, EnderMods, EVaSii0Nz, FearlessModz, Frosty, H-A-X-O, ImSooCool, ItsAvees, JaeH1337, jhods14, Joel, koekiemonstarr2, LaughTracks, LetThereBeMods, lucasaf01, lucianonery, Maatzy, Mateljgz, MathersMods, Modsy, Mr. Wood, Murderlikedj, Mx444, Phreaker, Prizma, RebugAlex, richard5555, rude35, samet2013, SoloHoster, symf, TEXAS24_ReStEr, TwistedModzV3, UkHazeOG, Vinny, xFlavez, XxBlud23xX, Zahidm1998, zKillShxt, zOutlawsz and 1 other user.
02-26-2015, 05:14 PM #434
superaconi
Do a barrel roll!
PSN/SEN Username: superaconi97
Console Type: DEX
Firmware Version: Rebug 4.65.2
Other Comments: I will add only modders and I play GTA V,Minecraft, CoD Bo2...
02-27-2015, 11:36 PM #435
Renzr
Pokemon Trainer
PSN/SEN Username: Oasis_Origin
Console Type: DEX
Firmware Version:4.65 But Spoofed To 4.70
Other Comments:I Mod Only MW3 And MW2 Anyone Feel Free To Add Meh cx
02-28-2015, 02:01 PM #436
SulliedGamer
Save Point
PSN/SEN Username: sulliedgamer
Console Type: CEX
Firmware Version: looking for the best one playing on habbib right now
Other Comments: Bo2 Gta AND looking for 2k14 mod
03-01-2015, 07:56 AM #437
Username:AcUnityMods
Firmware: 4.62 d Rex with 4.70 vsh spoof
Dex or cex can switch inbetween I mod any game that is fun add me I'm usually on

The following user thanked Rabbimods for this useful post:

driller2k
03-04-2015, 12:09 AM #438
PSN/SEN Username: lindoobey
Console Type: CEX
Firmware Version:4.70
Other Comments:Ninja Tustin
03-04-2015, 02:08 PM #439
llinfinityll
I just ate your Toast!
Psn/sen username: Dubstep_modzz
Console Type: cex
Firmware Version: habib cobra 4.55 cfw
4.70 cobra spoof
03-06-2015, 06:56 PM #440
PSN/SEN Username: Tehljgz-

0Other Comments: "Modders Only" Feel free to add me Smile
03-06-2015, 09:11 PM #441
Anon777
Little One
Psn name LULZ_MOST_FAMOUS
Message me to add you it's on private 4.66 habib cex
03-08-2015, 02:46 AM #442
Vinny
Bounty hunter
PSN/SEN Username: TabbyCFW - Amplifyable - I_BraKe_SkuLLz - Vinnypro987
Console Type: PS3 SLIM 4.50 ITA DEX [Debugging Station] 120GB - PS3 SUPERSLIM 4.70 OFW 250GB - PS4 OFW 500GB
Firmware Version: 4.50 - 4.70
Other Comments: I don't have much modding friends so feel free to add me Happy

Copyright © 2026, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo