Post: Official Modding Friends List
03-24-2014, 09:53 PM #1
Jared
Tranquility.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); To make an effort to keep this section to strictly PS3 cheats and customization, this will be the official modding friends list to find members who mod. Comment below with this template:

    
PSN/SEN Username:
Console Type: CEX/DEX/SEX/REX/MFW
Firmware Version:
Other Comments:


Thanks for helping keep this section clean, and happy modding! Smile
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

The following 56 users say thank you to Jared for this useful post:

-SuperMan, ::iAmDemoN::, Jiggy, AlexNGU, BaSs_HaXoR, Blahfoz, ByteSource, CardiffModderzz, CreativeInfant, danzo245, DEradicator, djbackwardss, EnderMods, EVaSii0Nz, FearlessModz, Frosty, H-A-X-O, ImSooCool, ItsAvees, JaeH1337, jhods14, Joel, koekiemonstarr2, LaughTracks, LetThereBeMods, lucasaf01, lucianonery, Maatzy, Mateljgz, MathersMods, Modsy, Mr. Wood, Murderlikedj, Mx444, Phreaker, Prizma, RebugAlex, richard5555, rude35, samet2013, SoloHoster, symf, TEXAS24_ReStEr, TwistedModzV3, UkHazeOG, Vinny, xFlavez, XxBlud23xX, Zahidm1998, zKillShxt, zOutlawsz and 1 other user.
06-24-2015, 02:49 AM #587
CurrentHipHop_-_
Running CEX
Only Playing GTA V
Add me if you want to play as actual friends i am tired of people telling me we are friends to then ask me for something like $ or cars, i have basic modding knowledge and i play only disallow.
( Not playing at the moment buying another modded ps3 )
Message me if you want, i need friends, not beggars and rude people.
I come here for that because Modders don't need money, cars, etc you would already have it.
06-29-2015, 06:32 PM #588
TrevForbes
Do a barrel roll!
PSN/SEN Username: TheRogeroMan/wolfpac8
Console Type - CEX
Firmware - 4.55 v1 Rogero spoofed to 4.75.
Other comments - im on most of the time. Sometimes I mod sometimes I don't. Half of the time I would be playing ps2 games when I'm offline. Add me if you want.
06-30-2015, 03:00 AM #589
PSN/SEN Username: Brewting
Console Type: Dex
Firmware Version: 4.50 ita
Other Comments: No comment
06-30-2015, 04:29 AM #590
illusion_time
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Jared View Post
To make an effort to keep this section to strictly PS3 cheats and customization, this will be the official modding friends list to find members who mod. Comment below with this template:

    
PSN/SEN Username:
Console Type: CEX/DEX/SEX/REX/MFW
Firmware Version:
Other Comments:


Thanks for helping keep this section clean, and happy modding! Smile


PSN/SEN Username: wake_n_bakers
Console Type: CEX/DEX/SEX/REX/MFW: CEX
Firmware Version: 4.70 Habib starbucks [Cobra]
07-01-2015, 12:03 AM #591
PSN/SEN Username: StayDox
Console Type: Dex
Firmware Version: Rebug 4.70 Spoofed to 4.75 W SenEnabler
I have a mic and im on most of the time if you want add me i be playing bo2 & gta v add me and send a message saying NGU
07-02-2015, 10:28 AM #592
can you help me use aimbot on black ops2 for ps3, how do i get aimbot, because i love to quickscope alot
07-02-2015, 04:43 PM #593
Can yu give me money in rp i recently tried to mod in deleted everything now i have to start over
07-02-2015, 09:24 PM #594
S9m
I am error
PSN/SEN Username: S9Modz-
Console Type: DEX
Firmware Version: 4.50 ITA
Other Comments: Have fun modding :p
07-03-2015, 07:21 AM #595
TrailMix
Do a barrel roll!
PSN/SEN Username: iNoEspanish
Console Type: DEX
Firmware Version: 4.50 ITA (4.70 Spoofed)
Other Comments: I mod the GTA's, all CoDs except I do not play aw or ghost really at all, and some other random games. Only modders add me and say "NGU" in request.

Copyright © 2026, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo